Last years NC State Film | Syracusefan.com

Last years NC State Film

mlbball99

2nd String
Just watched the highlights of last weeks game vs. State.

Few quick observations.

(1) A lot jet sweeps
(2) A few trick players
(3) #2 Jordan Martin got absolutely lit up that game. It seems every big scoring play #2 is there missing a tackle. Keep an eye on that as you watch. Those plays don’t happen with Cordy and Cisco now.

The sweep at the 1:35 mark had a nice, helpful block in the back.

And yes, Jordan Martin is abused in those highlights.

I'm still angry about the Chubb flop. Guys who do that sh** should be the ones who get the 15. And it should be announced as "Dead ball, personal foul, conduct unbecoming a real football player"

The sweep at the 1:35 mark had a nice, helpful block in the back.

And yes, Jordan Martin is abused in those highlights.

I'm still angry about the Chubb flop. Guys who do that sh** should be the ones who get the 15. And it should be announced as "Dead ball, personal foul, conduct unbecoming a real football player"
I love that. Great wording lol.

Just watched the highlights of last weeks game vs. State.

Few quick observations.

(1) A lot jet sweeps
(2) A few trick players
(3) #2 Jordan Martin got absolutely lit up that game. It seems every big scoring play #2 is there missing a tackle. Keep an eye on that as you watch. Those plays don’t happen with Cordy and Cisco now.

They also don't have Hines and Samuel. Those guys were very good for them.

Watching those throws by Eric shows how much he has regressed (or has a nagging injury). Those passes had a lot more zip on them, and were a good deal more accurate. It's obvious he's injured.
First thing I thought when I watched it.

Watching those throws by Eric shows how much he has regressed (or has a nagging injury). Those passes had a lot more zip on them, and were a good deal more accurate. It's obvious he's injured.
Yet one of the last posts on the "TD should start" thread is that ED has gotten by with limited talent.

Yet one of the last posts on the "TD should start" thread is that ED has gotten by with limited talent.
I think Ed has a good arm when NOT INJURED. Not great but good. Mechanics are poor and always have been. Throws of back ft all the time and worse this year with little follow thru and whip motion. The kid is a mike linebacker playing Qb . Dungey is the dude on the replacements movie that Bam made me remember. I love that about him. Who flying knee kicks someone in the head on purpose. Not a NFL qb but I wouldn’t say he couldn’t play somewhere else. Doesn’t read thru progressions well and generally fixes on target early and often. Does he have a ton of talent, no he has a ton of crazy with a decent arm to keep defenders honest until this year. Hope his shoulder gets fixed and he does well. My favorites Qb ever but one we need to sit to keep the train moving forward.

Hey I just became a starter. Sweet. We are gonna win this week. I can feel it in my starter shoes. Lol

Starter_Corp_logo.png

A guy like Ish who could go up and get the ball helped tremendously to negate some of ED's accuracy problems. Injury issues aside, I think that's another reason why we see ED tucking and running more frequently.

A guy like Ish who could go up and get the ball helped tremendously to negate some of ED's accuracy problems. Injury issues aside, I think that's another reason why we see ED tucking and running more frequently.

As usual you don’t know what you’re talking about. Rewatch the tape.

Ed is running less this year. Ran 16 times a game last year. 13 this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom