Late game thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Late game thoughts

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Just finished watching the replay (flawless stream) on WatchESPN. Didn’t read the board much.

- Good win. Decent team who has been battle tested for sure. Nice to see the team extend the lead with Battle spending all that time on the bench in the 1H and Oshae not doing anything.

- Everyone knows I’m Frank’s possible harshest critic here. He had a really good game. Saw him probing more and making some GREAT dimes. A couple of maddening turnovers but we will have to just live with it especially if he is racking up assists the way he was.

- Marek is doing everything. Disappointing he is missing some bunnies and not dunking it but he is making all the right plays and looks good out there. He makes quick decisions. I like that a lot. Always contributing. Moyer is lost.

- Nice game by Geno. Very happy to see him produce like this.

- Centers played pretty well. I like their 7’2” guy though. Nice looking player despite all the time off they said he has endured.

- Tyus was filthy in the 2H. Good stuff!

- I think this is a decent win. I’m still worried about overall guard speed out there and potential routs against Kansas/Maryland but improvements are happening. The stronger and bigger players are coming soon on the schedule. I’m still waiting to see how they will handle those scenarios. Sucks to be Wake, ha. LGO!

wow! I'm actually considerably less enthused about the TexSouthern game than you!

Ha! I did shut it off with a few minutes to go. I guess they made a run. I don’t know, man. There is some progress but they will be taken to the woodshed and battered one of these games coming up, IMO.

wow! I'm actually considerably less enthused about the TexSouthern game than you!

Kind of a weak defensive effort, especially early. Looked like last year.

Ha! I did shut it off with a few minutes to go. I guess they made a run. I don’t know, man. There is some progress but they will be taken to the woodshed and battered one of these games coming up, IMO.
Toledo is going to be trouble, I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom