Late Game | Syracusefan.com

Late Game

Thank you! Have a previous commitment that would have been a chore to work around that day...now no prob...

Perfect
Exactly! I just feel better when we play the night cap. Speaking of night cap, if only Bill Raftery was doing the color and not Clark Kellogg. Might have to listen to the radio.

This was the main reason I was worried about Marq. I have good feelings about night games, and I'm usually never wrong.....

That'll give me something to do on the drive from Orlando to upstate NY

How about the national championship game, they said the pre-game show doesn't even start until 9pm ET, what the heck are they doing?

Great except I can't stand Nantz. The way he implied the Ville-Duke game was really the championship game was really annoying. Like the other teams in the FF (the peons) don't matter.

Great except I can't stand Nantz. The way he implied the Ville-Duke game was really the championship game was really annoying. Like the other teams in the FF (the peons) don't matter.

This is done every time we are in the final four. Very normal.

How about the national championship game, they said the pre-game show doesn't even start until 9pm ET, what the heck are they doing?

They've had that same schedule for decades now.

Actual tip is 923. Always been like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom