Latest Lunardi bracket: SU is in | Syracusefan.com

Latest Lunardi bracket: SU is in

OMG. Oh how things have changed in the last two weeks, why I have no idea (transfers?????) Nice he has us in, but don't care for that setup at all. Guess somebody has more time on their hands than me :confused: :confused: :confused:

This can’t be right Danny hurley is amazing and James bouknight is a lottery pick and this is the best team Hurley has ever had and they’re so deep they might be top 15 and omg rj Cole snd Andre Jackson and Syracuse’s backcourt is buddy and Girard lol ESPN just loves Syracuse and hates us they’re a dead program and we’re back.

there’s no way Syracuse is only a seed line below UConn!

(This post will be on the boneyard)

Teams too experienced to be play in.

We will be frustrated by the easy OOC schedule unless we make it to Jan with 0-1 loss.

I think Joe and Buddy become above average maybe better defensively which will be the biggest thing. Just a hunch.

OMG. Oh how things have changed in the last two weeks, why I have no idea (transfers?????) Nice he has us in, but don't care for that setup at all. Guess somebody has more time on their hands than me :confused: :confused: :confused:
Consider the extra time Lunardi has now that he doesn't have to spend hours every day on that ridiculous comeover. Perhaps he has put that time to good use, like learning about the sport of basketball, particularly at the college level. And, after spending weeks actually learning about the sport, he then reviews the teams coming in to next season. He then re-evaluates his dumbass bracketology and adjusts using his newly acquired knowledge. Mind you, he is still a novice, considering he only learned the game in the past few weeks, but I would imagine his brackets would look quite a bit difference.