#LavarBallSays | Syracusefan.com

#LavarBallSays

I feel really bad for the middle brother who will be a frosh at UCLA next year. I don't think either of the younger brothers come anywhere close to Lonzo's level but Liangelo is a 3 star undersized forward who UCLA probably doesn't even offer if not for the other 2. Not even sure the kid's a Pac -12 level player. It's going to be embarrassing when he rides the bench.

I feel really bad for the middle brother who will be a frosh at UCLA next year. I don't think either of the younger brothers come anywhere close to Lonzo's level but Liangelo is a 3 star undersized forward who UCLA probably doesn't even offer if not for the other 2. Not even sure the kid's a Pac -12 level player. It's going to be embarrassing when he rides the bench.
Said SU fans when Andy Rautins signed with SU.

Said SU fans when Andy Rautins signed with SU.
When did Leo proclaim that Andy would be "One & Done" like Lavar has stated LiAngelo will? No reason to root against the kid but I've seen his film & am not impressed. I think the youngest brother LaMello could be a solid college player if he fills out & refines his game but definitely don't see NBA potential, though he's only a Soph.

When did Leo proclaim that Andy would be "One & Done" like Lavar has stated LiAngelo will? No reason to root against the kid but I've seen his film & am not impressed. I think the youngest brother LaMello could be a solid college player if he fills out & refines his game but definitely don't see NBA potential, though he's only a Soph.

I think he'll be a great player personally. When I see him with the ball it looks like the game is so much slower to him while it's too fast for the guys guarding him.

Step Curry was very similar out of high school, was offered a walk on spot at VT. Not saying this kid will turn into Curry but he's far ahead of the curve and has a long way to go.

I love this guy. A lot of people grow up with no father, Lavar is a strong father. He's a little over the top but oh well.
a little over the top? I guess that is one way to put it

edit: and also "a strong father" What does that mean exactly?

I think he'll be a great player personally. When I see him with the ball it looks like the game is so much slower to him while it's too fast for the guys guarding him.

Step Curry was very similar out of high school, was offered a walk on spot at VT. Not saying this kid will turn into Curry but he's far ahead of the curve and has a long way to go.
Which brother are you referring to? I assume LaMelo the HS Soph? He has some young Curry qualities but I just don't see him having anywhere near the same impact as a College Frosh as Lonzo & certainly not being 1&Done. I think Lonzo will end up far & away the best of the 3. I don't see the middle brother LiAngelo on the same level as the other 2.

I saw a little sports center thing on the family. What do you guys think of the "brand" the dad started? I wonder how this will work when Lonzo gets drafted. Yes they might sell some BBB t-shirts, but they aren't a shoe company. If they don't sign a deal with Adidas, Nike, etc in order to go all in on their own brand it seems like he will be leaving millions on the table. It seems like a bad move to me. I'm not sure I picture kids buying BBB Lonzo shoes since they have zero pedigree making athletic equipment.

image.jpg
View attachment 92501 View attachment 92501
Hey let's leave LeVar Button out of this. He's just trying to get kids to read

Twitter user confuses LeVar Burton of 'Reading Rainbow' for LaVar Ball
View attachment 92501

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online