Lavin not coaching today due to fathers death..... | Syracusefan.com

Lavin not coaching today due to fathers death.....

Understandable.

I know a lot of folks haven't liked Lavin a ton over the years but I've always liked the guy. Seems like a nice guy and always has had great things to say about JB and SU

Very sorry for his family's loss.

Condolences to Coach Lavin.
Anyone who's gone through this kinda loss knows what he's dealing with right now.
Always liked him.

From what I hear Lavin is going to be at the game, but won't coach. Bad move IMO. If he has the will power to go to the game, then he should coach.

It's a terrible loss for the Lavin family, but I think this is a poor move on his part. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't find it hard to keep kids attention with Lavin in the background saying nothing.

From what I hear Lavin is going to be at the game, but won't coach. Bad move IMO. If he has the will power to go to the game, then he should coach.

It's a terrible loss for the Lavin family, but I think this is a poor move on his part. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't find it hard to keep kids attention with Lavin in the background saying nothing.
Wenzel said he's already on a flight back to Cali.

Awul news for him obviously, never good to see someone lose a parent.

Wenzel said he's already on a flight back to Cali.

That's an incredibly better decision. Either be with your family, or coach the game. Don't go to the game but not coach.

That's an incredibly better decision. Either be with your family, or coach the game. Don't go to the game but not coach.
As far as I'm concerned he can grieve however he chooses to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom