Lawrence Moten on Facebook | Syracusefan.com

Lawrence Moten on Facebook

I added him a week or so ago. Posts often, will respond to your comments. Pretty neat!

Just friend requested him. I was in middle school and high school when Moten played and loved him. I think I probably wore high socks when I played sports for longer than was socially acceptable. I remember my wife being like are you serious with those socks I'm not going to the gym with you. I told her that if they are good enough for the all time leading scoring in big east history then they are good with me and she can stay home.

Lawrence Moten is now on Facebook and wants to recconnect with all his CUSE fans.

There's periodic updates, recent audio clips (including a funny one where he talks about his SU days and the SU fantasy camp) and never been seen before photos including ones from the Final Four!!!

You can "friend" him on www.facebook.com/lawrencemoten21

Go CUSE!!!

Just want to throw it out there...

Moten friended ME on Friday evening. I was out to dinner with about 12 non cuse fans (but who all know my cuse obsession) and nearly spit out my dos equis when I got the iPhone push from Facebook. (Lawrence Moten has requested to be your friend).

I immediately took a screen shot of that and put it on facebook and Moten 'liked' it.

Needless to say, Friday was a pretty solid day.

Just want to throw it out there...

Moten friended ME on Friday evening. I was out to dinner with about 12 non cuse fans (but who all know my cuse obsession) and nearly spit out my dos equis when I got the iPhone push from Facebook. (Lawrence Moten has requested to be your friend).

I immediately took a screen shot of that and put it on facebook and Moten 'liked' it.

Needless to say, Friday was a pretty solid day.

You lucky SOB.. I thought I was cool snapping a pic when it said "Lawrence Moten has accepted your friend request"

Just friend requested him. I was in middle school and high school when Moten played and loved him. I think I probably wore high socks when I played sports for longer than was socially acceptable. I remember my wife being like are you serious with those socks I'm not going to the gym with you. I told her that if they are good enough for the all time leading scoring in big east history then they are good with me and she can stay home.
I still wear the high socks.

Would it be creepy if i told him i named my dog Mo, short for Moten?

was out to dinner with about 12 non cuse fans (but who all know my cuse obsession) I was out to dinner with about 12 non cuse fans (but who all know my cuse obsession) and nearly spit out my dos equis when I got the iPhone push from Facebook. (Lawrence Moten has requested to be your friend).

When opportunity knocks, and CusefanATL isn't home, opportunity waits. He is... the most interesting man on Syracusefan.com today.

Lawrence Moten is now on Facebook and wants to recconnect with all his CUSE fans.

There's periodic updates, recent audio clips (including a funny one where he talks about his SU days and the SU fantasy camp) and never been seen before photos including ones from the Final Four!!!

You can "friend" him on www.facebook.com/lawrencemoten21

Go CUSE!!!

Please post what you thought about the audio chat with Elimu dated April 27. It's worth a listen, especially the last part. What would you like to see on his facebook site? I can pass it along. There's a strong possibility of a weekly fan chat (one person) via conference call.

He friended me a couple of weeks ago. When he first went back on facebook. I was also shocked when I got the request. I have to add that besides our Syracuse connection we both went to the same prep school, New Hampton. So I was one of his first friends, I think he had about 17 when he friended me. But is was fun getting the facebook request. Happened on a day that was not going so well, so brightened it up.

I just sent him a friend request since he didn't deem me worthy of an add. It makes me so very, very sad. I'd only wear one sock high out of spite, but then I'd look like Kerry Kittles, and F Nova.

I just sent him a friend request since he didn't deem me worthy of an add. It makes me so very, very sad. I'd only wear one sock high out of spite, but then I'd look like Kerry Kittles, and F Nova.

Confession: I loved Kerry Kittles. One of my favorite non-SU players ever.

You and the Pope might be the only 2 people in the world who did not get a friend request from Lawrence Moten.

lol he really has added like everyone- pretty cool though love how he posts stuff about all su sports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom