LAX Action for Feb 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 3

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DU2Bg2pW4AAcgu5.jpg

Eh not much to see in these opening games. Curious to see how Rutgers looks in game action as they apparently haven't looked great in there scrimmages. the PSU vs Nova game is intersting but other then that a lot of blah...

We're scrimmaging the Twerps and Lynchburg College this weekend. Usually, we play just the 1st and 2nd years against Lynchburg since they're D-3.

How about a 2018 pickin contest? Pick 3 games a week against the spread, minimum of 12 weeks. Keep track of your record and list it each week before your picks. Winner at the end of season gets unknown SU lax memorabilia (vintage signed lax poster, SU lax gear, etc). Who’s in?

WoodyUK you are ineligible to win because I am not shipping overseas

How about a 2018 pickin contest? Pick 3 games a week against the spread, minimum of 12 weeks. Keep track of your record and list it each week before your picks. Winner at the end of season gets unknown SU lax memorabilia (vintage signed lax poster, SU lax gear, etc). Who’s in?

I'd play if there's enough interest.

Two things:

1. You can't pick Syracuse games.
2. You have to specify up front if a "push" counts as a loss or a tie on your record.

I'd play if there's enough interest.

Two things:

1. You can't pick Syracuse games.
2. You have to specify up front if a "push" counts as a loss or a tie on your record.
Why can’t you pick cuse games? Push = loss, win is a win.

I’m interested in playing

I think you’ll also see the Hoos be one of the best teams in the nation this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom