LAX Conference Tournament TV Action for May 3-8 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Conference Tournament TV Action for May 3-8

Danowski is a joke of a coach. There I said it lmao. Has multiple Generational talent players but couldn't beat the worst Cuse team in 60 years and blow a lead in a must win game against ND.

Pretty bad choke job by Duke there in the 2nd half. UVA beat ND so not sure how they are co-champs but whatever. Having the co-champ of the ACC missing the tournament would be something.

My ops

UVA, ND and Duke are the three teams besides Gtown that could beat Maryland. Not buying any Ivy hype or Rutgers bs and the rest of the leagues don't compare. trends and improvements do matter , see ND as 3rd best team and Duke still in top ten after loss

ACC needs to add a team or two and hold a tourney again.

See Duke as a better coordinated team than last year with talent is as good as any on offense but do question their d and the Danowski's coaching some

Danowski is a joke of a coach. There I said it lmao. Has multiple Generational talent players but couldn't beat the worst Cuse team in 60 years and blow a lead in a must win game against ND.
I think losing in playoffs last year with Sowers, JT Giles-Harris and all of the remaining talent was his biggest coaching failure. This year just confirms it. Prior to getting Sowers , Adler etc., Cuse was clearly better than Duke.

Agree All In , Danowskis failure to integrate those talents last year that ended in that embarrasing
loss against Maryland in semis was a indictment of Sr and Jr. Did less with more , surprise Duke admin doesnt at least address the nepotism. Desko in his last several years had less depth to work but Cuse did more than hold ther own.

As far as ND, questioned their tendency to tighten up in 4q but their comeback today has to be a huge confidence builder. Kavanaugh has more weapons which makes them a very dangerous tourney team. Think most Maryland fans were likely rooting for Duke today

CAA:
Delaware 11, Towson 6

ASUN:
Bobby Mo 18, Utah 17 (OT)

I believe New Hampton High ( Jimmy McCool Goalie) vs Pingree high is on YouTube at 9 tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom