FTd1pxFWAAUttPa

31-33 YTD

Cornell +1.5 vs. Rutgers
Maryland -6.5 vs. Princeton

38.5-25.5 ytd

Cornell +1.5 v. Rutgers
Maryland -6.5 v. Princeton

at least I don't have to worry about Cornell not covering
I like Princeton and the spread is pretty large but Maryland is an outstanding team that will continue to roll.

33-29-2 YTD
Rutgers -1.5
Princeton +6.5 ( just playing the points..lol)

cornell + 1.5
p'ton + 6.5

40 - 24. not a lot of analysis here. b1g fans, and rutty in particular, have been more arrogant, longer. though ivy partisans have definitely been playing catch up.

princeton looks like a fool's errand, but would like to see a good game.

38.5-25.5 ytd

Cornell +1.5 v. Rutgers
Maryland -6.5 v. Princeton

at least I don't have to worry about Cornell not covering
I like Princeton and the spread is pretty large but Maryland is an outstanding team that will continue to roll.
1-1 for the semis, 39.5-26.5 ytd

That 3 minute non-releasable call against Maryland was bs especially in light of the call for the hit on Makhar--1 minute releasable

final 42-24, 42 points. if i'm not mistaken, may have taken the most points by week 16 also with 40, as there may have been some confusion on when this was over.

this was really a war of attrition, as weedsport, zack and jeremy, et.al. may have picked up some higher priorities in life.

to my nemesis cusealum87... i would've been ok with it coming down to mem day for the title, except for that to happen rutty would've had to win. so next year, maybe.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure when it was suppose to, I'm thinking the quarters, but they kept posting lines, so I kept picking ;)

Cheers to you WGDSR, well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom