Penn -1.5

12-18-2

Maryland -6.5 v. Michigan
Army -3.5 v. Bucknell
Harvard -3.5 v. Colgate
Penn -1.5 v. Yale

20-12 ytd

Harvard -3.5 vs Colgate
Maryland -6.5 vs Mich - How can they not cover this?
Navy +3.5 vs BU - On a hunch
UVA -5 vs Richmond - UVA should dominate

UVa -5 vs. Richmond
Maryland -6.5 vs. Michigan
Navy +3.5 vs. Boston U
SU +1.5 vs. Notre Dame

18-14 YTD

Harvard (-3.5) vs Colgate
Maryland (-6.5) at Michigan
North Carolina (+1.5) vs Duke
Rutgers (-4) vs Hopkins

-While I am a little skeptical of Harvard being at #10, they do have a lot of talent. Colgate is (2-6). The game is at Harvard. It seems like the spread here should be like 5.
-6.5 is a lot of points to give, and Michigan is a long trip. Still, I think Maryland will get it going and cover.
-Duke has lost to a number of teams that I consider worse than UNC and hasn't beaten anyone that I consider better than UNC. The game is at UNC (not a long trip for Duke, of course), and I get 1.5 points.
- Rutgers doesn't always play Hopkins that well. Still this doesn't seem like a strong year for Hopkins. Rutgers is at home, the bull horn will be going off. I think Rutgers will get a run going.

Villanova - 7.5 vs. St. Johns
Maryland - 6.5 vs Michigan
UVA - 5 vs. RIchmond
G'town - 2.5 vs. Denver

22 - 10 overall

Harvard -3.5 vs Colgate
Ohio State -3.5 vs Penn State
Villanova -7.5 vs St. Johns
UVA -5.0 vs Richmond

17-11 year to date

Maryland -6.5 over Michigan
Harvard -3.5 over Colgate
Carolina +1.5 vs Duke
Rutgers -4 Hopkins

Not sure how high the spread would have to be for me NOT to take Maryland. 10 at least. Harvard is rolling and Colgate is 2-6 coming off a seven goal loss to Cornell. I'm surprised that Duke is favored over UNC, it's a tossup game but I trust UNC a bit more. Hopkins looked better last week against the Wolverines with a retooled roster (will DeSimone and Epstein start from the bench again?), but Rutgers looks like it's found a second gear.

18-14 YTD.

Ohio State
Princeton
Harvard
Rutgers

hahvahd - 3.5
nova - 7.5
boston - 3.5
umd - 6.5

feel good about the crimson and wildcats. the rest not so much. almost exiled the terriers for the inexplicable inability to cover vs the crusaders, but that just cost me another w against lafayette. strong love/hate with bu. they may outshoot navy by 10 or 20, if they can put it on cage they can put them away.

umd and uva both smell like back door covers. taking the terps as they don't seem to mind piling it on late.

21 and 11. working a month's worth of mediocre results, like a bunch of others. hit your bookies heavy early season. weedsport seems to have the most going on lately.

Maryland covers 20-12
Puglise put things in danger getting a 2 minute non relrasable near the end - but Michigan got just 1 goal from it.

UVa -5 vs. Richmond (L)
Maryland -6.5 vs. Michigan (W)
Navy +3.5 vs. Boston U (L)
SU +1.5 vs. Notre Dame (L)

18-14 YTD
1-3 this week.

19-17 YTD

Harvard (-3.5) vs Colgate L
Maryland (-6.5) at Michigan W
North Carolina (+1.5) vs Duke L
Rutgers (-4) vs Hopkins W
Rutgers beats the spread 12-7, so 2-2
23-12-1

- Harvard only 7 against Colgate. I ain't picking them again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom