LAX TV/Streaming Action for Mar 14-19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Mar 14-19

ND 18, Meeshigan 8
Rutgers 11, Umass 5
Hobart 13, Providence 11

Ruppel was outstanding. Facing UVA offense as a frosh at Klockner is impressive.

Level of play was phenomenal. Tiffany and Tillman are simply great coaches - it's not just the talent and the talent is off the charts.

Yeah that was big boy/championship weekend level lacrosse today.

princeton loses to penn in OT. cuse should be able to win that game, problem is it won't even be a quality win. what a disaster of a season for the tigers

UNC Averaging a point a minute in the first quarter over Dartmouth.. hopefully the love affair everyone has with the Ivy League is officially coming to an end … lmao

covid wrecked a ton of ivy rosters.. Kids left and other schools have kids that stayed around while they still have the 4 yr limits.. They are down as a whole this yr..

Sort of looking like a couple of the at-large teams might come from outside the ACC, Big Ten and Ivies. Like perhaps Villanova from the Big East, or Army or Loyola from the Patriot League.

Sort of looking like a couple of the at-large teams might come from outside the ACC, Big Ten and Ivies. Like perhaps Villanova from the Big East, or Army or Loyola from the Patriot League.

This is the earliest Bracketology I’ve seen anywhere (sometimes he posts here). This was last week so I have to assume that Ohio State is out (probably for Denver). I do not envy anyone trying to put these together this year.

Hopkins or Jacksonville might replace Ohio State.
In mentioning Villanova as an at-large team above, I was thinking of a scenario where Georgetown or Denver upset them in the Big East tmt. At 6-1, with wins over PSU and Penn, Villanova looks like they would be pretty competitive for an at-large spot.

UNC 25, Dartmouth 7

Denver 17, Ohio St 12

Hop 12, Delaware 10

This is the earliest Bracketology I’ve seen anywhere (sometimes he posts here). This was last week so I have to assume that Ohio State is out (probably for Denver). I do not envy anyone trying to put these together this year.

That guy posts here. fieldystick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom