Class of 2014 - LB Frank Newman (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Frank Newman (FL) Offered

CuseLegacy

Ryan 18h
Miami (FL) Homestead 3 star linebacker Frank Newman claims a #Syracuse offer. He also has offers from Florida State and South Florida.

"Homestead (Fla.) linebacker Frank Newman (6-0/200) took his junior year off of football to concentrate on his daughter after becoming a new father. Now, he is back in the game and is making waves on the 7-on-7 circuit playing for NLA 7v7 Southeast Regional Champions, Team Hardknocks.
“I feel more than good,” Newman said about returning to football. “I feel great. I feel blessed to be here.”
Recruiting is also going well as the 2014 prospect has been rekindling past relationships with colleges.
“Right now, I’m currently receiving a lot of offers,” Newman said. “A whole lot of colleges are contacting me and I’m staying humble about it. I am looking into the colleges and their education program to see which one is best for me.”
He added, “I am open to anyone who would accept me into their program.”
Being recruiting as an athlete that could play running back, linebacker or strong safety, Newman would like to get back into the mix with the University of Miami.
Michael Barrow was telling my 7-on-7 coach that he wanted to meet up with me to catch up. I was thinking about going out to one of their spring practices.”
As far as a decision is concerned, Newman will be deciding before his senior year. “I’ll probably commit around June time.”
Florida State and South Florida are in the hunt for his services along with other top programs."

Guessing he's prefer to stay in FL since he has a kid.

Bump - what about this guy? Uncommitted according to sct. Good purported offer list. Last story on sct is about cuse offer. Miami fl kid.

he very well could be a deep back up option. would be interested to know if he got a visit today. if not we have to feel good about Watson, and/or Thomas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom