LB Geoff Cantin-Arku: Drafted by CFL Montreal Alouettes | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku: Drafted by CFL Montreal Alouettes

Again, I think the new transfer portal rule should make them go back and review the 4 game eligibility rule. IMO, the rule should be that if you leave at the end of the season, fine, you don’t have to sit out a year. But if you transfer mid season, you have to sit out. You have denied your current team availability of your services and there should be a penalty for that. And if you okay less than 4 games, you can retain that year of eligibility IF YOU STAY at your current school.
So these transfer portal guys don’t have to sit out a year? If so is that a permanent deal or one year Covid thing?

You predicted that something might or might not happen. Way to go!

You predicted that something might or might not happen. Way to go!
say what you want but on October 4th i posted i heard it was gonna happen, and its happened several times now, give it another week or so see if it happens again.

This is one of the guys i heard wasn't happy at the Rutgers game. If my source is correct and i believe he is one more significant D player and 2 D coaches.

Dino really needs to win. This is bad but was somewhat expected.

say what you want but on October 4th i posted i heard it was gonna happen, and its happened several times now, give it another week or so see if it happens again.
I heard it during the Rutgers weekend.

Why isn't there a restriction to quit teams, quit school, and enter the portal until the end of the semesters?
This is getting further away from school and education as possible.

This is one of the guys i heard wasn't happy at the Rutgers game. If my source is correct and i believe he is one more significant D player and 2 D coaches.

Dino really needs to win. This is bad but was somewhat expected.

We only have 5 D coaches ... pick any two:

NAMETITLE
Tony WhiteDefensive Coordinator
Chris AchuffLinebackers
Nick MonroeSafeties/Nickelbacks
Vinson ReynoldsDefensive Line
Chip WestCornerbacks

Permanent. Everyone gets one free transfer.
wth, so going forward forever on a permanent basis anyone and everyone can transfer and play immediately elsewhere the next year, how did I miss this?!

It does if your position coach is leaving.
Haven’t heard much about Monroe on the recruiting trail and we almost lost him to FSU last year so I’d say an educated guess is he’s the other coach. I hope not though!

They need to invoke a “trade deadline” for when guys can enter the transfer portal… this is ridiculous
Academically the semester is ending soon. He needs to find a place with scholarships that will take him in January.