Class of 2014 - LB Kendall Baker (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Kendall Baker (GA) Offered

CuseLegacy

Maybe they will work their way back up to NY as they approach some of the clinics and camps they are running.

Ryan Bartow@RyanBartow9h
Atlanta (GA) Marist School 4-star lineman Kendall Baker says Syracuse, Indiana and Wake Forest offered

Kendall Baker@SelfMade_5210h
18 different schools came to show me some love today ! And I got offered by #Syracuse #Indiana and #WakeForest #truelyblessed

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1680169/#highlights/33745407

Looks like they never let Coaches Lea and Moore come back to NY...at least that's who were roaming the roads of GA last week.
What are you talking about? I read on here that Rob Moore was busy screwing up NYC and NJ...now they've sent him to GA to kill our hopes there as well?

What are you talking about? I read on here that Rob Moore was busy screwing up NYC and NJ...now they've sent him to GA to kill our hopes there as well?

I hope that you are being facetious...as I don't agree with the kvetching on Moore.

Looks like Coach Lea has a traveling companion...or is it divide and conquer.​
Jason Dukes@CoachPapaDukes3h
Thank you to all college coaches that visited Alpharetta today! Coach Moore (Syracuse), Coach Lynch (Rice), Coach Chrawford (Harvard).​

Moore in Georgia? No wonder we are off a few lists in the tri state.

I hope that you are being facetious...as I don't agree with the kvetching on Moore.

Looks like Coach Lea has a traveling companion...or is it divide and conquer.​
Jason Dukes@CoachPapaDukes3h
Thank you to all college coaches that visited Alpharetta today! Coach Moore (Syracuse), Coach Lynch (Rice), Coach Chrawford (Harvard).​
Of course I was being facetious. The hand wringing about the state of NYC and NJ recruiting is laughable.

Moore in Georgia? No wonder we are off a few lists in the tri state.
get over Curtis Samuel, he was never coming here. It was nothing Moore did.

get over Curtis Samuel, he was never coming here. It was nothing Moore did.
I'm over it just want him to land someone in his main recruiting area.

Of course I was being facetious. The hand wringing about the state of NYC and NJ recruiting is laughable.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude. Long term, if they can't draw their fair share of talent from their backyard, I think that spells trouble for the program. Casting a wide net is one thing but you've got to be able to land them, not just grab their interest. The farther away from home they go, the harder it is in my mind to get the best talent. It's fine and dandy to offer kids in IL and MI and GA who have offers from top tier B1G and SEC schools, but if you can't get the kids close by to come with similar offers, it's going to be doubly hard to convince those from farther away to come.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude. Long term, if they can't draw their fair share of talent from their backyard, I think that spells trouble for the program. Casting a wide net is one thing but you've got to be able to land them, not just grab their interest. The farther away from home they go, the harder it is in my mind to get the best talent. It's fine and dandy to offer kids in IL and MI and GA who have offers from top tier B1G and SEC schools, but if you can't get the kids close by to come with similar offers, it's going to be doubly hard to convince those from farther away to come.
I agree but many here make it sound like our roster is completely devoid of kids from traditional recruiting areas...when the exact opposite is true.

Sure, we've whiffed on a few "high profile" NYC recruits but that's going to happen. I think this staff will do a fine job recruiting in any region they decide to concentrate including NYC, NY state and even NJ. Like you, I'm willing to wait and see but I refuse to criticize their efforts every time we don't make a given recruit's top 5.

Great point. Maybe this has fallen to SS?

Maybe even Bullough. He isn't from NYC but he is a native Upstater, graduated from Orchard Park HS.

I agree but many here make it sound like our roster is completely devoid of kids from traditional recruiting areas...when the exact opposite is true.
Jfsgm
Sure, we've whiffed on a few "high profile" NYC recruits but that's going to happen. I think this staff will do a fine job recruiting in any region they decide to concentrate including NYC, NY state and even NJ. Like you, I'm willing to wait and see but I refuse to criticize their efforts every time we don't make a given recruit's top 5.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe even Bullough. He isn't from NYC but he is a native Upstater, graduated from Orchard Park HS.

Maybe he can knock down the walls of the Buffalo Bills anti-SU conspiracy ...

I'm over it just want him to land someone in his main recruiting area.
neither you nor i have any idea if that's his main recruiting area. it's quite a blanket statement to make. many WRs have spoken about playing under an NFL receiver. Rob being on staff is a sell.

neither you nor i have any idea if that's his main recruiting area. it's quite a blanket statement to make. many WRs have spoken about playing under an NFL receiver. Rob being on staff is a sell.
Everything i've read talks about Moore being the tri state recruiter.