Rutgers
Temple
Toledo
Western Michigan

Andrew Armstrong‏ @strong_arms13 39m39 minutes ago
Replying to @LukeFulton_11 @CoachLustig and
Big time! Congrats brotha
1f34a.png

One of the fastest rising 2019 products in the Midwest is Youngstown Cardinal Mooney linebacker Luke Fulton, and the offers are coming in at a fast clip. He now holds 16 in total.

Fulton was at Syracuse this weekend for an unofficial visit, and the three-star junior left with an offer. He also came away very impressed by what he saw of the campus and facilities.

"I had a great visit to Syracuse this weekend, and really liked everything about their program," Fulton stated. "They offered me on the visit, and I was very happy to get that offer from them."

"I was impressed by the facilities and how everything is set up at Syracuse," he added. "Everyone was so nice to us, and the visit couldn't have went better. The coaches were so nice and personable, which made it a great visit."

Syracuse head coach Dino Babers also took the time to sit down with Fulton and his family, and they came away impressed with the second year coach.

"Coach Babers was nice enough to have us meet with him privately in his office, and he was just a great guy," Fulton admitted. "He knows exactly what he wants to do, and the type of player he wants in his program. He seemed like a very smart coach."

"I would say Syracuse is a school I'm really interested in," he explained. "It's a program on the rise and it's a place that has all the tools for me to maximize my college experience. They play ACC football, and it's a great academic institution."

Fulton is currently listed as the No. 16 outside linebacker prospect in the country for 2019 by the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Pull that trigger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom