NC State
Penn State
Pittsburgh
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas A&M
UCF
Wisconsin

Man amongst boys in those highlights. He's leaving a trail of bodies on the field.

Man amongst boys in those highlights. He's leaving a trail of bodies on the field.
OFFERED> TY JACKSON 2025 SEMINOLE RIDGE HS, LOXAHATCHEE, FL
#1 LB/WR/KR/PR 6' 2" 205 4 STAR**** 19 HIGH MAJOR OFFERS 40 NA EST HIGH 4.4
135+ TKS/ 4 FF/ 2 INT's/ 8 TFL/ 5 TDS/ 257 YDS REC/ 5 TDS/

GCiBD_jWQAAlbef.jpg
ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

DAMN! THE DEAL! IN MY EVALS, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY PLAYER TACKLE LIKE THIS. AT 6'2" 205 YOU WANT HIM IN YOUR PROGRAM. FRAN WILL FIND A DIAMOND ANYWHERE AND HE HAS ONE HERE.
TACKLES ARE UNIQUE FOR SOMEONE HIS SIZE, ( NFL LB'S AVG 6' 2" 245). ON SEVERAL PLAYS IN THIS FILM, AT THE START, HIS TACKLES WILL EITHER HIT & LIFT THE RB IN THE AIR BEFORE LANDING THREE FEET AWAY OR HIT HIM SO HARD, HE WILL BE LIFTED OFF THE GROUND AND LAND BACKWARDS.
WHENEVER HE TACKLES, IT IS WITH TREMENDOUS FORCE
VERY HIGH FBIQ
RUNS BACK PUNTS AND KICK OFFS
VERY FAST EST 4.4 40
NO FEAR
ELUSIVE ON RUN BACKS
TOTAL PLAYER

WATCH HIS TAPE!

WOULD BE AN ASSET!

Getting a commitment from a player like this would change recruiting at Syracuse.
I can’t believe I am saying this… but sooner or later it’s going to happen. Idk if it will be this kid or another, but Fran is going to lock in a nationally elite prospect and it will change the way everyone thinks about us.

and I think it’s going to happen this cycle. Probably not “soon” but once Fran proves this team is off to the races and we come out of the gates fast I can see him getting that potentially program changing win on the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom