Leaders have been born | Syracusefan.com

Leaders have been born

kcsu

Living Legend
We have gone from a leaderless raw group of potential to a team of leaders. Gillon white lydon battle have grown up so much. DC is huge as well. Locker room king for sure. I truly believe as important as anyone. The talent was always there. We now have a team. A very talented team of leaders. What a transformation.

We have gone from a leaderless raw group of potential to a team of leaders. Gillon white lydon battle have grown up so much. DC is huge as well. Locker room king for sure. I truly believe as important as anyone. The talent was always there. We now have a team. A very talented team of leaders. What a transformation.
We have to get to average defensively

We have to get to average defensively
I know. My point is about these guys growing up. Taking ownership becoming teammates.

and it's quite frustrating, because they've had really good stretches - entire Miami game, 1st half Fla St, 2nd half uva - but yeah on the road it's been abysmal
All of the tournament games are on the road.

But we'll think about that another day! What a victory!

Biggest difference for me is I see a group who believes in themselves. Early on they would pack it in when they hit adversity and kinda just shrug their shoulders like "welp". Now they're fighting back and finding ways to gut it out and keep fighting until the clock hits 0:00.

Dude is legit money when he has it. I've never been more confident in a shooter at SU. Like ever
That's what I'm thinking. I really am surprised whenever he misses. Never had a player like that. Maybe Gmac. Maybe rautins.

He really is incredible. We have Lydon and Gillon who are lighting it up and I still feel far more confident in White making a 3 than those two. I can't remember seeing someone so unfazed by the defense's contest when he shoots.
He's probably one of my favorite cuse players ever. Honestly how is he not the front runner for ACC player of the year?? Or is he? 1st team anyways

I am more impressed with Gillon FT shooting. Never have I been more confident with somebody at the line. Loved G but him and Cooney always went 1 for 2 at the line last year.

I am more impressed with Gillon FT shooting. Never have I been more confident with somebody at the line. Loved G but him and Cooney always went 1 for 2 at the line last year.

G actually went 1 for 2 basically every time. Cooney was good (I'd guess around 75-80%) but he had some untimely misses. Gillon has been absolute money lately though no doubt about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom