Lebron James and Coach K | Syracusefan.com

Lebron James and Coach K

I was lucky enough to watch Team USA practice in DC a couple of weeks ago...the guys that were most respectful of the coaches and asked the most questions were LeBron and Kobe...I left with a whole new respect for those two.

I was lucky enough to watch Team USA practice in DC a couple of weeks ago...the guys that were most respectful of the coaches and asked the most questions were LeBron and Kobe...I left with a whole new respect for those two.

Lebron, Kobe and Coach K stayed after and met with about two dozen charity kids after one of those practices in DC. I didn't realize how close they have become, but it was clear to see in D.C. And even after a long day, they kept smiles on their faces for the kids games/events.

Lebron, Kobe and Coach K stayed after and met with about two dozen charity kids after one of those practices in DC. I didn't realize how close they have become, but it was clear to see in D.C. And even after a long day, they kept smiles on their faces for the kids games/events.

Yes, those kids were all lined up on the far side of the GW gym. Melo left, but some of the other guys were still around.

LeBron is a choker. Not clutch.

44cuse