Ledo ruled ineligible at Providence. | Syracusefan.com

Ledo ruled ineligible at Providence.

hilarious... where is friarj telling us Ledo and Noel will make them a top 10 team.

hilarious... where is friarj telling us Ledo and Noel will make them a top 10 team.
I am sure he will tell us that our flight to the ACC was because we were scared to play against the powerhouse Friars.

let me be the first to say it: the NCAA is so mad at Nerlens Noel that they declared Ricky Ledo ineligible
BOOMMMMM, niiiiicce

It really is absurd though...
Of course the circumstances were/are probably different between the two players—but are you going to tell me that Ledo is less eligible, according to NCAA rules, than Noel?
Oh Lord

Just like last year, this gives us a home-and-home that's as close to two guaranteed wins as anything you'll see in the Big East. Hopefully helping us toward our last regular season title.

How much have you guys looked into Noel's transcripts? What have you found?

undrafted FA in 2013 nba draft?
i think he can go late first rd..enes kanter sat out a full year and was the #3 pick..no chance ledo goes that high, but based off scoring ability alone hes a 1st rounder

How much have you guys looked into Noel's transcripts? What have you found?

Was wondering that people would be saying about Noel's eligibility if he committed to SU instead of Kentucky.

if you don't think $ exchanged hands, well, then I just don't know what to tell you...

if you don't think $ exchanged hands, well, then I just don't know what to tell you...
if you mean his hangers-on slipped him or his family members a few bucks here and there as walking around money, I would not be surprised at all . . . nor to see the total over the years end up being quite substantial

if you are saying a significant cash payment from a college program, then I say no, I don't believe it.

yep, and Cam Newton had no idea what his dad was doing.

Was wondering that people would be saying about Noel's eligibility if he committed to SU instead of Kentucky.

By "people" are you referring to the NCAA? Because THAT's who's questioning Noel's eligibility, and theirs is the only opinion that will ultimately matter.

By "people" are you referring to the NCAA? Because THAT's who's questioning Noel's eligibility, and theirs is the only opinion that will ultimately matter.

No I mean the posters on the board.

And you're right its the only opinion that will matter, and I have no idea whether or not he should be eligible.

No I mean the posters on the board.

And you're right its the only opinion that will matter, and I have no idea whether or not he should be eligible.

And why bring that point up, other than to be a nudge? Are you trying to fill Poppy Hart's shoes?

yep, and Cam Newton had no idea what his dad was doing.

piles-of-cash.jpg