Lehigh Roadtrip | Syracusefan.com

Lehigh Roadtrip

Irt4su

2nd String
Taking my JAB aged parents and my Benny aged kids up from Jersey to the Dome this weekend (and my dog too! Thank you pet friendly hotels) Pretty last minute but want to show my love, support and respect to the team and the staff. No thank you's necessary for triggering the run we are about to have (this may age very poorly lol). Also going to be making a small donation to Juli and JB's foundation. Not my favorite roster, but still my favorite team and always will be. At least for me, stay as long as you like JABII, and Go Cuse!

Taking my JAB aged parents and my Benny aged kids up from Jersey to the Dome this weekend (and my dog too! Thank you pet friendly hotels) Pretty last minute but want to show my love, support and respect to the team and the staff. No thank you's necessary for triggering the run we are about to have (this may age very poorly lol). Also going to be making a small donation to Juli and JB's foundation. Not my favorite roster, but still my favorite team and always will be. At least for me, stay as long as you like JABII, and Go Cuse!
Safe travels. You are a true fan!

Safe travels and enjoy the game!

Also road tripping up for the game and some family time, but no dog in tow. My luck with Cuse games in person has been very poor lately and I just want to see a win, so I hope I don't negate the run that you are starting.

Thank you, yeah me too...but things happen for a reason I guess...I appreciate the comment
Sadly, I've missed games I worked hard to arrange for myself and others. I feel your pain...