Lemon had a great game | Syracusefan.com

Lemon had a great game

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Kudos to Alec for a great game. Him and Smith were big.

Here's a "did you know?" about Alec:

He's had six 100+ yard games in his career, of which 3 were against UConn. He must really light up when he sees UConn. I really wish he'd deliver against some other teams though.

I was pretty disappointed he got caught from behind on the big play, but I've been thinking all season that Lemon looks like a pro. I truly believe he's going to be good in the NFL. As a Bills fan, I'm hoping nobody else notices it and they draft him in the later rounds.

We're going to miss him next year.

Alec had a nice game and to me...if the oline can give Nassib time like this Lemon could put up some nice numbers.

I was glad to see him get a score after the two big plays he had that fell just short of the goal line. I didn't see the break away speed that would get him into the early rounds of the draft, but his hands and effort after the reception should ensure him a nice job on Sundays. He has very good awareness of where he is on the field and seems to find the first down marker without a lot of problems.

He was ok, but for me the real star of the game was Alex Lemons.

Kudos to Alec for a great game. Him and Smith were big.

Here's a "did you know?" about Alec:

He's had six 100+ yard games in his career, of which 3 were against UConn. He must really light up when he sees UConn. I really wish he'd deliver against some other teams though.
"He and Smith were great."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom