Lenny wilkens? | Syracusefan.com

Lenny wilkens?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Flipping around desperate for some late nite college hoops (I feel like marsh), stumble upon washington-colorado on pac 12 network, and who's the color guy? Lenny wilkens. You'd figure he'd be living the rest of his life on a beach somewhere, not doing color for a pac12 game, can't drag some of these guys away from the game.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Flipping around desperate for some late nite college hoops (I feel like marsh), stumble upon washington-colorado on pac 12 network, and who's the color guy? Lenny wilkens. You'd figure he'd be living the rest of his life on a beach somewhere, not doing color for a pac12 game, can't drag some of these guys away from the game.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Hey I'm watching that game too! That and the SDST/UNLV game. I wish there was a 1AM game.

I just usually watch the reruns of inside college basketball in bed. I usually wake up at like 3 am and rodeo is on.

Other than MWC and A-10 games, they run the most obscure programming ever -- even basketball, the other day they had D2 women's basketball.

Other than MWC and A-10 games they must have the worst sports coverage ever. Its the most obscure programming ever -- even basketball, the other day they had D2 women's basketball.

I like the odd ball conference games. Again I will watch anything so I'm probably not a good barometer.