Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again)

I agree, our world’s values are being thrown away and greed and selfishness are replacing them. That’s one of the reasons I like Coach Brown, it’s easy to see where he stands. As for Leon, I am sad for him, giving in to this society destroying trend!
It would be great to buck this trend, requires a special team and empowered with goodness. Coach DB I believe certainly attempted to create this, I trust coach FB will build upon it and win football games which will enable him to continue such endeavors

Because he committed to and less than 12 hours later, decommitted
Thank you. The transfer portal is so strange; it seems like, for some who don’t know what they really want, a place to twist in the wind!

Apparently Wisconsin fans did a deep dive on his "agent" and he appears to be a huge scammer. They said he deleted a ton of tweets and other things from his social media.

Ah guess Lowery didn't look into this guy. Smart thing to do.

Has that happened before? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a scammer agent. Not challenging the possibility of it probably just ignorant

Has that happened before? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a scammer agent. Not challenging the possibility of it probably just ignorant

I think it's probably quite easy to get into contact via social media with these students athletes and get in their ear say you are so and so with an agency or an agent and have the kid go for it.

I don't think there's a certification process for college agents, so it's literally a total s show.

All it takes is one kid to take you up on your twitter DM "offer" to be an agent and you can do whatever you want!

Yikes

IMG_1800.jpeg

I agree, our world’s values are being thrown away and greed and selfishness are replacing them. That’s one of the reasons I like Coach Brown, it’s easy to see where he stands. As for Leon, I am sad for him, giving in to this society destroying trend!
Yes, I agree. It's all about the money if you're good enough to get it.

But, considering the world as it is wouldn't it be nice to play the greed game, (not coach Brown's idea), and end up with a team of 4 and five star players coached up and beat the hell out of our scheduled opponents this year and next year and next year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom