3.TE Thompson
4.RB Morris
5.CB Morgan
6. Norton KOs Literally the starter
The only ? is
Morris rather than Gulley
FB Davis surprise surprise
couchburn

I'm not sure if all those guys will start, they'll get playing time though.

No way Morris starts before AAM gets a shot.

Don't forget about Jerome Smith, either.
I presume you are predicting AAM is coming back as a new person in a new body Jerome Smith I don't see as a starter but he might compete at the FB spot. I like him but I don't see the speed part of his game if he has that. He is a straight ahead power slasher. Now thats good but we need a Home run guy back there. Its been a long time since we have had one of those. DC3 was a very good Div1 player but he was always caught from behind when he got that step into the secondary. Antwon was a little better but not the impact guy I thought he might have been. I see Morris as that kind of player going long and all the way on occasion. Maybe Devante as well.:eek:

I presume you are predicting AAM is coming back as a new person in a new body Jerome Smith I don't see as a starter but he might compete at the FB spot. I like him but I don't see the speed part of his game if he has that. He is a straight ahead power slasher. Now thats good but we need a Home run guy back there. Its been a long time since we have had one of those. DC3 was a very good Div1 player but he was always caught from behind when he got that step into the secondary. Antwon was a little better but not the impact guy I thought he might have been. I see Morris as that kind of player going long and all the way on occasion. Maybe Devante as well.:eek:
Jerome Smith is the best RB on the team right now. Apparently no one on this board watched the Pitt game. He will never play FB for us, he's 215 lbs.

1.DEs Hilliard and Brewster
2.DT Jones
3.TE Thompson
4.RB Morris
5.CB Morgan
6. Norton KOs Literally the starter
The only ? is
Morris rather than Gulley
FB Davis surprise surprise
couchburn
1. Hilliard won't start, don't even think he'll play this year. Micah Robinson or Sharpe will play opposite Pierce-Brewster. Manley has a better chance of getting PT over Hilliard IMO.
2. Agree with Jones
3. Don't think Thompson will start over Wales, maybe if we go 2 TE he will over Addazio.
4. Jerome/Gulley will split carries, AAM will get a few, and Morris will redshirt unless he is amazing in camp.
5. We have Lyn, Anderson, Eskridge, George, and Reddish all ahead of Morgan on the depth chart. The highest he will get this season is the nickel, and if he doesn't i see a RS or specials work.
6. Agree.

I actually think that Paris has an equal chance to play as he is more physically mature and Thompson is pretty light.

If PTG comes back strong i agree with you although my money is on AAM having a great year and splitting carries with Smith who also looked really good at the end of the year and i believe was the HS player of the year coming out of DE. Still Morris is the best pure RB we have recruited since Carter although I got to watch AAM in HS and he was the real deal, a total Monster against a very high level of comp.

Ryan for sure. Sounds funny but of all of our recruits im as excited about him as anyone. I actually think that he is as important a recruit as we landed this year. If he can find the end zone more often than not he will have a major impact. Last year if he were on the team i believe we would have won two more games. HUGE!

Jones plays in rotation for sure. So nice to have an elephant stuffing the middle vs a Rhino.

DE's recruits are the strongest group this year yet a bit of a mystery. You have to think the Juco plays for sure. Im not sure about the other guys but they both sure as heck look the part and should be solid contributors on specials. I wonder if Shafer playes balls out and goes with a double rotation on the Oline. He has the numbers to do so. We will see.

Morgan has so much raw talent. I hope he either gets thrown to the wolves and plays a ton or we RS him. I dont want to see his frosh year wasted like his friends was.

Devonte. I truly hope he gets a shot on O. The kid just seems to have that something extra that we look for in a play maker.

Flash. Does he stay at QB? Does he get some packages that take advantage of his natural talent? Does he move to another position? For me i hope this kid is our QB of the future. His tape reminds me so much of Culpepper.

At the end who knows which recruit is going to step up. All i know is that this year more than any other in a long time the list of potential contributors is pretty impressive. Great job by Dm and staff now lets get them the tools they need to compete!

1. Hilliard won't start, don't even think he'll play this year. Micah Robinson or Sharpe will play opposite Pierce-Brewster. Manley has a better chance of getting PT over Hilliard IMO.
2. Agree with Jones
3. Don't think Thompson will start over Wales, maybe if we go 2 TE he will over Addazio.
4. Jerome/Gulley will split carries, AAM will get a few, and Morris will redshirt unless he is amazing in camp.
5. We have Lyn, Anderson, Eskridge, George, and Reddish all ahead of Morgan on the depth chart. The highest he will get this season is the nickel, and if he doesn't i see a RS or specials work.
6. Agree.
You've just about nailed it on your 6 points.

One of the big questions in the off-season will be which of the RBs wants it the most... who is going to work the hardest and show up ready to make their mark at RBU (that's right... Running Back University). Will Jerome continue his performance from the Pitt game? Will Adonis drop weight and realize his potential, which is considerable? Can PTG stay healthy, for whatever reason?

Critical impact for next year, and would love to hear any information that provides some level of elucidation.

2. Agree with Jones
6. Agree.
Addazio has a rep as a great blocker...does he have the frame to ever support the weight to play the line down the road? I know he's a good athlete I'm just not sure how big he is. And yes I understand that we haven't even seen him play TE yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom