Let's be Stanford on Friday | Syracusefan.com

Let's be Stanford on Friday

Nicknack

All Conference
Kidding, but Stanford coming in and beating us hurt. It also exposed some of our flaws. I'd love to do the same to UNLV on Friday.

There is already some discussion about UNLV having an outside chance at the 12 team playoff. I read a couple things this morning about this. I don't blame UNLV fans for thinking that, just look at their remaining schedule.

For those who will be at Allegiant Stadium on Friday, make sure you give unlv fans a gentle hug as they walk out dejected. I don't have any unlv hate, but do find it funny that some of their fans are already thinking playoffs.

Kidding, but Stanford coming in and beating us hurt. It also exposed some of our flaws. I'd love to do the same to UNLV on Friday.

There is already some discussion about UNLV having an outside chance at the 12 team playoff. I read a couple things this morning about this. I don't blame UNLV fans for thinking that, just look at their remaining schedule.

For those who will be at Allegiant Stadium on Friday, make sure you give unlv fans a gentle hug as they walk out dejected. I don't have any unlv hate, but do find it funny that some of their fans are already thinking playoffs.
If they beat us, then beat Boise State in Vegas, they will be the massive favorite to get the G5 bid. Let’s ruin that

If they beat us, then beat Boise State in Vegas, they will be the massive favorite to get the G5 bid. Let’s ruin that
I think JMU or Liberty go undefeated.

MW isn’t weak sure if they run through it they are in even with a loss to us.

AAC is all but eliminated Navy Army North Texas are front runners currently in that conference.

So yeah MWC winner or Liberty/JMU I’d say.

I think JMU or Liberty go undefeated.

MW isn’t weak sure if they run through it they are in even with a loss to us.

AAC is all but eliminated Navy Army North Texas are front runners currently in that conference.

So yeah MWC winner or Liberty/JMU I’d say.
I hope not Liberty, they once again don’t play a P4 team. Not sure if they are avoiding it or no one wanted to schedule them but UNLV and JMU have both challenged themselves, especially UNLV

I hope not Liberty, they once again don’t play a P4 team. Not sure if they are avoiding it or no one wanted to schedule them but UNLV and JMU have both challenged themselves, especially UNLV
Totally agree MWC schools added Oregon St and Wassou late as well I know all play one and some play both. Would hope a 2-3 loss MWC team gets in over Liberty.

I think it’s a decent conference top to bottom and don’t really expect any of them to run the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom