Lets go new mexico st | Syracusefan.com

Lets go new mexico st

Marsh01

Living Legend
Playing arizona right now

Look at the size of that dude!

His younger brother, Tanveer Bhullar, who is in just as bad shape, is also redshirting for New Mexico St.

Tanveer actually had more talent and athleticism, but guy didn't really care much the last few years. Sim, has tried to get in shape and has worked hard to improve -- but he has obvious limitations.

jncuse said:
His younger brother, Tanveer Bhullar, who is in just as bad shape, is also redshirting for New Mexico St. Tanveer actually had more talent and athleticism, but guy didn't really care much the last few years. Sim, has tried to get in shape and has worked hard to improve -- but he has obvious limitations.

Guy can barely get up and down the floor

His younger brother, Tanveer Bhullar, who is in just as bad shape, is also redshirting for New Mexico St.

Tanveer actually had more talent and athleticism, but guy didn't really care much the last few years. Sim, has tried to get in shape and has worked hard to improve -- but he has obvious limitations.

Reminds me of Ron Reis from back in the day.

But if you get the ball in the post to Sim, he has a bit of skill. But you really have to slow down the pace to get him involved.

Tell me this isn't your first view of ole Sim Bhullar? He's been around for at least the last year. I got a good look during the tournament last year. Lets just say he's skilled at being large, and that might be about it.

Tell me this isn't your first view of ole Sim Bhullar? He's been around for at least the last year. I got a good look during the tournament last year. Lets just say he's skilled at being large, and that might be about it.

But sometimes you get these big guys that just are big and do nothing on the stat sheet.

Bhullar is productive in his 25 minutes... 9.5 pts, 7.2 rebs, 3.4 blk, 71% fg shooter. His limitations are in stuff that can't be seen on the scoresheet. Team is sometimes 4/5 on offence, transition D, and if you run any picks / screens and suck him out he is beat.

TDTOrange said:

I remember him. Just forgot until i saw him.