lets go razorbacks! | Syracusefan.com

lets go razorbacks!

So far so good. Florida is due for a bad shooting performance they've been red hot for a while.

I was wondering if there was a thread yet. This would go a long way for the Cuse if Arkansas could somehow win this. So far they look good.

So far so good. Florida is due for a bad shooting performance they've been red hot for a while.

good point- arkansas likes to run and gun and might be a bad matchup for florida trying to set their d. didnt realize we were the only team to beat the razorbacks at home this year either.

That Murphy kid can set some nice moving screens.

He was just a bit to athletic and skilled for a big white guy to be on Brey's recruiting radar.

If I had the choice of playing for any coach in college basketball, it would be Billy Donovan. Proven winner, sends players to the NBA, and is intense, but in a controlled, positive way.

It's an epidemic. I don't know which is ignored more, that or the 3 seconds in the lane call.

Didn't realize we were the only team to win down there this year.

Coming out on fire! Keep it up

If I had the choice of playing for any coach in college basketball, it would be Billy Donovan. Proven winner, sends players to the NBA, and is intense, but in a controlled, positive way.
I've been a huge Donovan fan since his days at Providence. Hard to believe that he is going to be 48 this year. For some reason I have a harder time believing that than believing that Jordan is going to be 50. Anyways, give Donovan 20 more season at 25 wins per year and he will be where JB is right now.

Impressive defense by Florida 36 points given up in just under 11min.

woodshedding Billy Don. They were hyping Miami and Florida prior to tip off... analysts... idiots just like us!

This is a pretty impressive performance thus far by ARK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom