Let's go, UVM? | Syracusefan.com

Let's go, UVM?

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Haven't tuned in yet, but UVM up on Kansas as of a moment ago...

The Roberts technical on a dunk, having to be a road team as a 4 seed vs a 13 seed, the crappy court, that little midget hitting a 30 footer, the coach celebrating it, the announcers blatantly rooting, that role player with the weird name that sounded like a pretentious coffee drink making every shot he took...I’m still mad.

Go Jayhawks!

At the under 8 media TO in the 1st half, UVM is up 29-25

The offensive foul called on Ernie Duncan was/is an abomination to the college game. No way do you call an undersized lower mid major guard for a foul like that.

Having seen Anthony Lamb play a number of times, there is no doubt in my mind he could have been a contributor for SU. He's just good.

Can’t stop 7/7 from three. Kansas has so many elite shooters
He got left open way too often. Never understand why guards try to help down to stop 2 point shots and give up wide open threes. Young guys on UVM need to better implement Becker's defensive concepts. They'll get it eventually.

If Kansas was Akron, they'd be looking at the death penalty.

Can’t stop 7/7 from three. Kansas has so many elite shooters
Money can buy you happiness. The bag is behind the dumpster. Screw all these cheating crooks..

The Roberts technical on a dunk, having to be a road team as a 4 seed vs a 13 seed, the crappy court, that little midget hitting a 30 footer, the coach celebrating it, the announcers blatantly rooting, that role player with the weird name that sounded like a pretentious coffee drink making every shot he took...I’m still mad.

Go Jayhawks!

you dont need to be mad at all that...just be mad we didnt come out of the zone ..we play 5 minutes of man D that game and we win by 20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom