Let's not sleep on NC State | Syracusefan.com

Let's not sleep on NC State

rstone7727

All Conference
They have lost to some pretty decent teams.

1) At Cincy - 57-68
2) Home to NC Central - (18-5 right now in the MEAC) 72-82 in OT
3) Home to Missouri - Ranked #25 at the time 64-68
4) Home to Pitt - 62-74
5) Home to UVA - 45-76
6) At Wake Forest 69-70
7) At Duke 60-95
8) At UNC 70-84

I think we'll beat them by 12-18 though.. They do not shoot the 3 very well at only 30% for the year so we will probably pack the zone in and dare them to beat us from outside.

rstone7727 said:
They have lost to some pretty decent teams. 1) At Cincy - 57-68 2) Home to NC Central - (18-5 right now in the MEAC) 72-82 in OT 3) Home to Missouri - Ranked #25 at the time 64-68 4) Home to Pitt - 62-74 5) Home to UVA - 45-76 6) At Wake Forest 69-70 7) At Duke 60-95 8) At UNC 70-84 I think we'll beat them by 12-18 though.. They do not shoot the 3 very well at only 30% for the year so we will probably pack the zone in and dare them to beat us from outside.

We should score inside at will

NC State has a tradition of absolutely destroying the hopes of its fans in the most dramatic ways possible. My NC State friends call this, "NC State ." It happens every year-something improbable that gets their hopes up, only to have them shattered. Beating undefeated, #1 Syracuse in the Dome and still not finding a way to make it to the NCAAT would be classic "NC State ." Be careful, Cuse. It might be destiny, and it has nothing to do with you all.

This Warren, is he a guy we can shut down? By his stats he looks tough. High pct shooter, but not from 3. Can rebound well, is on a tear, just came off a 34 pt game. He kinda can be prone to fouls.
Parker , McDaniels or this guy might be the best player we play this year.

You lost me at NC Central.

That's a list of bad losses. Getting killed by a good team is not a good loss. And losing to NC Central is a fireable offense for an ACC coach.

This Warren, is he a guy we can shut down? By his stats he looks tough. High pct shooter, but not from 3. Can rebound well, is on a tear, just came off a 34 pt game. He kinda can be prone to fouls.
Parker , McDaniels or this guy might be the best player we play this year.
Warren is legit, but I think McDaniels is a better overall player. Even if Warren puts up 30 tonight NC State will have trouble winning I think.

Warren was a complete non factor in our game with them in Raleigh. They have talent but don't play disciplined...your D will frustrate them to no end. If the line is 14 I'd take Cuse at the Dome...IMO you win by about 18.

Shouldn't sleep on anyone, but NIT State is just not very good.

Losing to them would be THE BIGGEST UPSET OF THE ENTIRE NCAA SEASON TO DATE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom