Let's talk Cal(ifornia) Bears | Syracusefan.com

Let's talk Cal(ifornia) Bears

pearl31

in cahoots
Anyone know much about their lineup this year?
I just now realized Cuonzo Martin is their coach now. He prefers up-tempo and almost exclusively tight M2M...

Paging Marsh...

I remmer Kravish and Soloman from last year...they were legit. Didn't they also have a key player missing from when we played them?

Paging Marsh...

I remmer Kravish and Soloman from last year...they were legit. Didn't they also have a key player missing from when we played them?
Yeah Kravish is back but not Solomon... glancing at their roster looks like they have a bunch of 6'5 - 6'7 type guys... also looks/sounds like they play a 3-guard lineup a lot

They look solid so far vs two cruddy opponents. Doing to kennesaw as we did the other night. They have some shooters and athletes for sure. No crabbe or cobb to bomb away but def better balance. Weve won a few in a row vs them so im sure those who remember want another shot at us.

Anyone know much about their lineup this year?
I just now realized Cuonzo Martin is their coach now. He prefers up-tempo and almost exclusively tight M2M...

Yep. I just made a post about Cal. Gonna be a tough game and that's what I remember about Martin and Tennessee. They played some really tight M2M.

Yep. I just made a post about Cal. Gonna be a tough game and that's what I remember about Martin and Tennessee. They played some really tight M2M.
I think you are right. It is hard to say after two games for each team against inferior opponents, but Cal looks solid on paper. It should be a really good game. Hopefully JB's theory about west coast teams coming east holds true though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom