Let's try this again...Will OLD SCHOOL Kris Joseph come back for a game? | Syracusefan.com

Let's try this again...Will OLD SCHOOL Kris Joseph come back for a game?

djcon57

Living Legend
I'm talking 2010 slicin-n-dicin fools, Kris Jo. Take 3s when they are there..but enough of forcing outside shots. I want to see your ribs in Sullingers face...*pause*

You can do it, Kris.

He had ice water in his veins last night. Of course, actually having ice water in your veins would make you shake and tremble

He had ice water in his veins last night. Of course, actually having ice water in your veins would make you shake and tremble

Based on his face at the foul line, I'm not sure if the ice water was in his veins or in his pants.

BUT forget last night, he's got this on Sat. This is the uplifting Kris Jo thread.

I'm talking 2010 slicin-n-dicin fools, Kris Jo. Take 3s when they are there..but enough of forcing outside shots. I want to see your ribs in Sullingers face...*pause*

You can do it, Kris.

Kris' head hasn't been right since Dion really blew up in the press as a future pro. I'll be surprised if we get a really good game out of him thru the rest of the tournament.

We had huge mismatches at the 1,2 & 4. No need for KJ to try to do too much.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but reading "slicing and dicing" made me think of this, and nothing else:

You can do it, Kris.

Joseph is talking a big game... but has yet to deliver himself... From this past Wednesday interview before Wiscy game:

F Kris Joseph was asked who he thought the hottest team in the East Regional is coming into the Sweet 16. “Besides us?” Joseph replied. “I think we're one of the hottest teams, especially coming in with so much doubt, the way the media was doubting us and I'm sure other teams as well…I think we're on pace to do something real special right now.”

You can do it, Kris.

he wasn't the matchup last night and he very rarely even touched the ball on offense. that's fine because the guards tore it up. if there was a % that showed ratio of touches to good things happening, I'd imagine his night was pretty good. i hope the distributors keep an open mind at the beginning of the osu game, though, and don't try to do it all.

I'm wondering if his knees are a lot worse off than we think.

Good point... remember everyone was down on T-Robs final year performance a few years ago and we found out after season he had a torn tendon in his knee or whatnot and had been playing on it that way all year...

It is more important to rebound and defend the wing.

This.

Joseph got tagged as the "star" of this team pre-season because the media feels compelled to tag *someone* as a star for every team.

But he's not. He's a real nice player who fits in well with the other real nice players we have.

He needs to play D, hit the glass, and let the O come to him. That's all we need.

This.

Joseph got tagged as the "star" of this team pre-season because the media feels compelled to tag *someone* as a star for every team.

But he's not. He's a real nice player who fits in well with the other real nice players we have.

He needs to play D, hit the glass, and let the O come to him. That's all we need.

I never suggested in my post that he not defend and rebound. I believed that's kind of assumed.

i would like to see him play more like he did against k-state....take the ball to the lane and create or dish

He fell down early in the game and grimaced quite a bit when he got up again.

He fell down early in the game and grimaced quite a bit when he got up again.
Stop trying to share reasonable observations like that. Remember, you're only as good as your last game (or last half or last shot) around here. ;)

Relax. When someone struggles on this team, there is always an option. James and Cj battled through theirs. Kris will be fine. This is an eight cylinder machine.

it is his turn, or JB needs to consider trying more Southerland and CJ together

when was the last time KJo dunked it in the lane not on a break away

he is due

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors