Liam Coen | Syracusefan.com

Liam Coen

BVille44

All Conference
Julian Whigham was on Orange Nation tonight.

He completely disagrees with hiring a coach from the Patriot League and was lobbing for SU to hire an offensive coordinator from the SEC.

He did not name anyone but I am assuming he wants SU to hire Liam Coen who is the OC at Kentucky and former NFL OC with the LA Rams.

Chesney better kiss his wife and kids goodbye because he is going to have to work 20 hour days 7 days a week to build support amongst alum, boosters, fans, players, and recruits the next 18 months, and come out and go 9-3 year one

Chesney better kiss his wife and kids goodbye because he is going to have to work 20 hour days 7 days a week to build support amongst alum, boosters, fans, players, and recruits the next 18 months, and come out and go 9-3 year one
So he needs to have the best year in Syracuse football in 23 years his first year? Ok

coen is extremely average if you ask me. he Is a northeast guy though

I just want this all to be over, Chesney will be the pick and I’m willing to bet he will be a complete disaster. Somebody do a Google search of up and coming FCS coaches and spoiler alert the lists I’m seeing he isn’t on it. This would be a joke hire.

Julian Whigham was on Orange Nation tonight.

He completely disagrees with hiring a coach from the Patriot League and was lobbing for SU to hire an offensive coordinator from the SEC.

He did not name anyone but I am assuming he wants SU to hire Liam Coen who is the OC at Kentucky and former NFL OC with the LA Rams.

He also says he could care less about a bowl game and he’s never been a “ bowl game guy.” What the hell does that mean? I’ve never been a fan of listening to Julian Whigham.

He also says he could care less about a bowl game and he’s never been a “ bowl game guy.” What the hell does that mean? I’ve never been a fan of listening to Julian Whigham.
I heard that too. It was strange quote for sure.

I just want this all to be over, Chesney will be the pick and I’m willing to bet he will be a complete disaster. Somebody do a Google search of up and coming FCS coaches and spoiler alert the lists I’m seeing he isn’t on it. This would be a joke hire.
You seem like a lot of fun. Let’s tailgate sometime.

You seem like a lot of fun. Let’s tailgate sometime.
I would like the school I have spent 30+ years watching every fall weekend, traveling across our country following and spending countless amount of $$ hire a coach that shows they care. If that doesn’t get me to your tailgate well that breaks my heart. Stop by section 115, and I’ll buy ya beer anyway.

The whole team is going to be torn down and a first year coach and staff, first year at this level as well, is going to go thru the ACC like they're a bunch of stiffs. 3-9 is more likely.

The whole team is going to be torn down and a first year coach and staff, first year at this level as well, is going to go thru the ACC like they're a bunch of stiffs. 3-9 is more likely.
1701137929864.jpeg

Go down the list and decide what OC is doing a great job in the SEC. Then decide which ones want to leave and come up to Syracuse.

UMASS to the BIG 10!

Bunch of stiff Cuse players 3-9!