Like Clockwork | Syracusefan.com

Like Clockwork

SaltLakeOrange

All Conference
16 minutes into a half where we seem to be finally attacking on offense, up 9, our senior forward chucks up a 25 footer with more than 25 seconds on the shot clock. Luckily, Brandon gets the rebound and makes the shot.

We can get any shot we want tonight against that crummy zone. Take your time, and post up CJ or MCW...LGO

The Syracuse of old is back, go to sleep with a couple minutes left in the half.

Had to know that 10-point cushion wouldn't last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes into a half where we seem to be finally attacking on offense, up 9, our senior forward chucks up a 25 footer with more than 25 seconds on the shot clock. Luckily, Brandon gets the rebound and makes the shot.

We can get any shot we want tonight against that crummy zone. Take your time, and post up CJ or MCW...LGO

And right after that BT takes a horrendous three - airball, huge turnaround to end the half.

Seniors...aren't they supposed to be a calming force?

And right after that BT takes a horrendous three - airball, huge turnaround to end the half.

Seniors...aren't they supposed to be a calming force?

I've been a BT defender for 4 years. I think the world of him, but sometimes he does things on the court that frustrate the hell out of me. That shot was a prime example. We don't need that shot. And it led to the 4 point play on the other side. In fact, after getting the lead, we take three 3's in a row, make none and give up the lead...aaarg

While it was early in the clock, I thought Triche's shot was fine - he was open - he just missed it horribly - like his head's somewhere else

While it was early in the clock, I thought Triche's shot was fine - he was open - he just missed it horribly - like his head's somewhere else

What's he shooting from three? Not a good shot.

I've been a BT defender for 4 years. I think the world of him, but sometimes he does things on the court that frustrate the hell out of me. That shot was a prime example. We don't need that shot. And it led to the 4 point play on the other side. In fact, after getting the lead, we take three 3's in a row, make none and give up the lead...aaarg

Yep, and he missed that layup to make it 9-1 and next thing you know they're up 8-7. Every run has started with his mistakes, he's making it difficult to defend him anymore.

This is a scrub team that feeds on mistakes. We cant continue to make mental errors. If we dont we cant lose this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom