like the other post | Syracusefan.com

like the other post

igor

2nd String
it.is dead obvious that the hold up is LeBron and melo are trying to pair up. there is no other reason to delay. now it may not happen, but they are trying. this happened at sneaker camps more than ten yeays ago.

no_idea_dog.jpg

it.is dead obvious that the hold up is LeBron and melo are trying to pair up. there is no other reason to delay. now it may not happen, but they are trying. this happened at sneaker camps more than ten yeays ago.
the hold up is clear. They want JB to coach and he won't leave Syracuse. Talking to a high ranking NBA exec just last night who told me that every player in the NBA wants to play for JB

the hold up is clear. They want JB to coach and he won't leave Syracuse. Talking to a high ranking NBA exec just last night who told me that every player in the NBA wants to play for JB
Fine craftsmanship on this post. Old world stuff right there. :)

I think your sneaker camp story is true. I heard they cut their fingers and became blood brothers and then pinkie swore that they would reunite in 2014. True story. They were just able to keep this a secret for this long.
pinky_swear.jpg

I hear the reason is that Dan Gilbert is lobbying the state of Ohio for an income tax holiday for Lebron.

wrong! as usual.

I was right they couldn't do it. you're a jackass. holding out for this. nobody says more right than me

I was right they couldn't do it. you're a jackass. holding out for this. nobody says more right than me
They didn't try. They could have done it with Houston.

u can't mean Houston/ they r over the cap
It' s this simple, if they wanted to be together, they would be. End of story.