Listening to College Football XM Channel 91 | Syracusefan.com

Listening to College Football XM Channel 91

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
I have become a regular listener to XM Channel 91.

It's pretty good radio - there are some slow moments - the red necks on the Paul Finebaum Show get a little old and Bill King is a bit full of himself - but overall I enjoy it.

And, as I have listened, it has occurred to me that we are very luck to have a major college football program at Syracuse University.

College Football has become a true major league sport and we are part of it.

I look forward to the day - in the not too distant future - when I can listen to callers on 91 talking about the Orange.

I like the Finebaum show but it is dominated by not just SEC fans but really uneducated SEC fans. Many times I have to change the channel because you cannot understand a word they are saying.

I like the Finebaum show but it is dominated by not just SEC fans but really uneducated SEC fans. Many times I have to change the channel because you cannot understand a word they are saying.
agree its all Alabama this and Auburn that.

agree its all Alabama this and Auburn that.

That's where's he from and it's just an SEC we're god almighty show and it gets annoying to listen to the constant cousin lovin. Mention Florida never leaving the state to play an OOC game since they got crushed by Syracuse in 91 and you'll hear all kinds of (excuses) why and how the SEC is so tough they don't have to.

I used to have Sirius/XM but realized I can get almost everything they play on my iPhone and more through tunein radio ie 620 the score. I do miss the college sports channel sans the paul feinbaum show. I used to love the afternoon show with jack arute and mike leach