Little OT but strong Indications kelly back to Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Little OT but strong Indications kelly back to Oregon

Don

2nd String
Looks like kelly tested the waters and didnt like what he saw despite the brows reads to throw big Cash at him. Oregon may face sanctions and it still looks like he may go back, maybe for some its not all about the money, they do have great facilities in Oregon and they have a huge sugar daddy in Nike but im a little surprised by this.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...reboot-search-chip-kelly-oregon-ducks-sources

He clearly isn't serious about the NFL and is using the NFL to keep getting more money out of Oregon

He has meet with 4 teams over 2 years and not liked one job? Come on! He is using the NFL to milk Oregon. It's very obvious

Looks like kelly tested the waters and didnt like what he saw despite the brows reads to throw big Cash at him. Oregon may face sanctions and it still looks like he may go back, maybe for some its not all about the money, they do have great facilities in Oregon and they have a huge sugar daddy in Nike but im a little surprised by this.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...reboot-search-chip-kelly-oregon-ducks-sources

It's nice to be king, or as close as it you can get.

Not many that can dictate.

Let's get his OC

I wonder if that is even a possibility? The 2 downsides I see; no ties to anywhere close to the NE or atlantic coast and would potentially leave as quickly as he came. However, I wonder if he realizes Chip isn't truly going anywhere.

It's nice to be king, or as close as it you can get.

Not many that can dictate.

I agree, but he could be playing with fire at the same time. You only get so many chances to grab the NFL carrot. If he keeps playing these games, he'll get the reputation as a flirt. Once they brand him, he's cooked. Oregon won't ante up again, and the NFL guys won't be bringing out the cheese plates and dancing girls anymore.

Why would he ever leave that place? Golden goose

Nike $$$ aside, the Oregon fanbase is awesome. I'd never leave that place. Like ever.