Live Chat today with HCSS on ACC Digital... | Syracusefan.com

Live Chat today with HCSS on ACC Digital...

I wonder if HCSS makes everyone on the staff get in tip top shape as Pitino did with everyone, including the team managers at national champion Louisville? Now that would be hardnosed!

What a wonderful interview. HCSS has this part of his job down for sure. Just love his energy and how he is always excited.

God, I hope he's successful, because he's everything I've ever imagined a GREAT football coach would be.

I wholeheartedly agree, love this guy. Impossible not to like him and what he stands for.

Great interview, echo the sentiment that this hopefully pans out for HCSS because he fits in so well here.

I know that this is a pro dougie site at time and don't knock him, but HCSS is totally refreshing in his approach compared to what SU had the previous years. Hardest part of coaching is the players buying into the coaches scheme. Well every time I listen to HCSS I hear every word he says and get fired up too. Its early I know, but if HCSS hits a home run hear SU will be on the map again. You can see the difference already. Compared to recent times. He still has to prove himself, but his nose is hard enough for the challenge ahead-no doubt. Go get'm coach!!

I know that this is a pro dougie site at time and don't knock him, but HCSS is totally refreshing in his approach compared to what SU had the previous years. Hardest part of coaching is the players buying into the coaches scheme. Well every time I listen to HCSS I hear every word he says and get fired up too. Its early I know, but if HCSS hits a home run hear SU will be on the map again. You can see the difference already. Compared to recent times. He still has to prove himself, but his nose is hard enough for the challenge ahead-no doubt. Go get'm coach!!
Grow up. You have no idea what Marrone's approach was behind close doors and there's a reason him and Shafer got along well. The kids bought into Doug's system and got fired up.

Grow up. You have no idea what Marrone's approach was behind close doors and there's a reason him and Shafer got along well. The kids bought into Doug's system and got fired up.
Thanks bnoro.

Will someone PLEASE pull the plug on this troll?

KJB...you're on the clock. ;-)

His approach, his knowledge and commitment is what will continue the elevation of this program. Not to say there won't be bumps in the road but I fully believe he, like this team will learn from them and progress to where they, us and all will be very proud. Can't wait for 8/31/13 in the Meadowlands!

Its early I know, but if HCSS hits a home run hear SU will be on the map again.

A. The game is football; home runs are for baseball. Thought you knew the difference.
B. Syracuse is already on the map. So is Elmira. I feel sorry for your neighbors. And for Ernie Davis.