Live look at Louisville watching the carnage today | Syracusefan.com

Live look at Louisville watching the carnage today

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
10904358006_cea67b7efd_o.gif

Well that escalated quickly, from 12-10 to 44-12 in a blink of an eye.

IT's still going to be very tough to take a team that isn't their conference champ, didn't win their division, and their best win is against a 3 loss team.

All yesterday did was keep much of the Top 4 the Top 4 because when they all lose nothing changes really.

IT's still going to be very tough to take a team that isn't their conference champ, didn't win their division, and their best win is against a 3 loss team.

All yesterday did was keep much of the Top 4 the Top 4 because when they all lose nothing changes really.

Washington might be fine, but Clemson and Michigan lost to mediocre teams. They have to drop. Louisville and OSU have to move into the top 4.

Louisville is one of the three best teams in the country without a doubt. It's Bama, OSU, and them, and then everyone else.

#1 scoring offense, #9 rushing, 17th passing, #1 total off, 16th scoring def, #6 rush def, 11th pass def, #6 it total defense.

Best player in the whole sport playing the games most important position.

Louisville is one of the three best teams in the country without a doubt.

Then they should have won their division and their conference. They didn't. When all is said and done I think it's going to be tough to put L'ville in over a conference champ. We will see though.

Kirk says

Alabama
Ohio State
Louisville
Clemson
Totally agree.

Eye test would say those are the 4 best teams in terms of either wins or talent.

Michigan still controls it's destiny and unless more carnage ensues, I think UW is done. They don't play a strong enough schedule or in a strong enough conference to overcome a loss. (IMO)

Then they should have won their division and their conference. They didn't. When all is said and done I think it's going to be tough to put L'ville in over a conference champ. We will see though.
I wonder how quickly the acc decides to realign if we get shut out of the playoff as a result of the three best teams in the conference in the same division

Totally agree.

Eye test would say those are the 4 best teams in terms of either wins or talent.

Michigan still controls it's destiny and unless more carnage ensues, I think UW is done. They don't play a strong enough schedule or in a strong enough conference to overcome a loss. (IMO)

It's obvious

I wonder how quickly the acc decides to realign if we get shut out of the playoff as a result of the three best teams in the conference in the same division

It would happen very quickly!!

Understood. However, look at it a different way. Clemson and UofL both lost once. UofL lost to Clemson away (a game they should have won). Clemson lost to Pitt at home. Clemson should have lost to NCState at home. UofL crushed NCState. If UofL is impressive in their last 2 games, then should get in. Otherwise, either OH State or Michigan will lose (when they play each other) so the one that loses will have lost twice, and shouldn't get into the playoff (no 2 loss team should). This moves UofL or Clemson up into top 4 if not there already. Two
more games to go and conf championships, more craziness likely to come.

It would happen very quickly!!
Yes, in football, the Atlantic division is stacked (will make it extremely tough on Cuse), but in basketball, the Coastal division is more stacked with UNC, Duke, and VA. Cuse and UofL are the only 2 real good basketball schools in the Atlantic. Who knows about other sports.

Yes, in football, the Atlantic division is stacked (will make it extremely tough on Cuse), but in basketball, the Coastal division is more stacked with UNC, Duke, and VA. Cuse and UofL are the only 2 real good basketball schools in the Atlantic. Who knows about other sports.
There's no divisions in ACC hoops, it's just one big conference.

There are no divisions in basketball

Kirk says

Alabama
Ohio State
Louisville
Clemson
Exactly what I said was going to happen, the only difference was that I said Michigan could be 4 or possibly Clemson.

There's no divisions in ACC hoops, it's just one big conference.
Is there a reason why they can't rotate the teams in each division every year? That prevents disparity and also allows all teams to play each other. Hell, we're not going to see Virginia Tech in the Dome again until I'm dead.

Is there a reason why they can't rotate the teams in each division every year? That prevents disparity and also allows all teams to play each other. Hell, we're not going to see Virginia Tech in the Dome again until I'm dead.

Listening to Sirius XM college radio late last week there was talk that all conference should rotate teams in divisions each year to make each conference more competitive and to have good conference championship games or at least a better chance of getting them. You can still keep the rivalry's but just jocky the teams around in the divisions each year.

Listening to Sirius XM college radio late last week there was talk that all conference should rotate teams in divisions each year to make each conference more competitive and to have good conference championship games or at least a better chance of getting them. You can still keep the rivalry's but just jocky the teams around in the divisions each year.
Seems like a no-brainer to me. I would think it'd be more fun for the fans, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom