Class of 2023 - Live Period-EYBL | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Live Period-EYBL

cuseallday

Starter
Just came across a tweet from analyst Travis Graf that Syracuse was in attendance for a Team Thad vs. Team Melo game ... anybody have intel on which player or players SU may be checking out??

Just came across a tweet from analyst Travis Graf that Syracuse was in attendance for a Team Thad vs. Team Melo game ... anybody have intel on which player or players SU may be checking out??
Isaiah Coleman and Solomon ball come to mind. I know Isaiah Coleman had Syracuse interest.

0B37E15A-817A-4A7E-9F7C-5988EC39B2E3.png

*Hmmm that Caleb foster kid seems pretty good, I haven’t heard of him though, I wonder if he’s ranked?*

Oh, Duke commit of course
John Scheyer has a long history of success as a head coach, why wouldn't any or all 5 star kids want to play for him?

John Scheyer has a long history of success as a head coach, why wouldn't any or all 5 star kids want to play for him?
He has 0 career losses so that’s something he can sell till late November.

*Hmmm that Caleb foster kid seems pretty good, I haven’t heard of him though, I wonder if he’s ranked?*

Oh, Duke commit of course
Lol. Foster played alongside Chris L. and Judah at Oak Hill this past season, loaded roster!

Kinda cool to see a kid who I've known for 9+ years pop up in one of these box scores (Mason So - PG Team Melo). He played for Team Durant last year; they practiced at the same facility where my daughter dances. My daughter is good friends with his sister. Nice to see him getting more run on Team Melo than he did last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom