Live quadwalk webcam? | Syracusefan.com

Live quadwalk webcam?

mark79

Doughnut connoisseur
I used to be able to access the Maxwell weather cam for a fun look-in of the quad during a snowstorm, but thought hey, maybe I can enjoy a bit of the festivities from here in Virginia. No such luck... it is down unfortunately for me!

Personally I think they should cancel it in this weather. Attendance is going to be abysmal.

Dang, I didn’t know there was a text group!

It was great. Very impressed by the turnout and how they did it. We were there for the spring game and wasn’t the same experience at all. Kudos to all involved. A+. And it’ll get better. Fans seemed to really enjoy it. And the matching blue suits and ties oh my. Loved it.

With the rain I thought the quad walk would be a flop but when my wife and I stepped foot on the quad at 1:00 pm we could not believe our eyes. The line of fans wrapped around Hendricks Chapel past the Ernie Davis statue.

IMG_8035.jpeg

It was great. Very impressed by the turnout and how they did it. We were there for the spring game and wasn’t the same experience at all. Kudos to all involved. A+. And it’ll get better. Fans seemed to really enjoy it. And the matching blue suits and ties oh my. Loved it.
Fran has this team looking first class blue suits orange ties sporting really well. You look good - you play good. Nice to be met by fans on both side of the walk 3 deep. Hope the crowds get bigger every week.
Watching GTech vs GState 14- 3 Tech at the half. We should not be thinking Tech is a big deal after watching the first half. We played good football for our first game with a new coach and team. Kyle is a leader in talking, playing, and throwing.
We need to stop the run and control the edge.
Got to give it to Ohio their Tailback Tyus and Quarterback Navarro are very good players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom