Liverpool Highschool still undefeated | Syracusefan.com

Liverpool Highschool still undefeated

SUGumbo

Walk On
As a 1994 Liverpool Grad, it is great to see their sports programs excelling. Baseball won the states, football has won the sectionals a couple times recently but their Basketball team has been great under Blackwell. I may travel to Binghamton to see their game vs Mt. Vernon.

Really impressed with Ryan Blackwell as a coach and I hope he lands a college coaching job at some point. He is such a laid back presence on the court and relates to the kids. I wonder if he would be a good assistant at Cuse. Seems like he could be a great recruiter, relates well to the kids and has a great demeanor. Builds relationships and has the kid's trust. He'll even lace up and go through the plays with his kids.

It's paying dividends and eventually I think we will see him as a D1 coach someday. Proud of what he has done.

Always a big fan of Ryan's, there should be an opening at LeMoyne this coming season, wonder if he'd be on the list.

Always a big fan of Ryan's, there should be an opening at LeMoyne this coming season, wonder if he'd be on the list.
Interesting thought, I'd be curious if he would be...He's a great guy

This time of year, I always wonder if any of our assistants will leave for a HC job and who will replace them. I have no idea about Blackwell's recruiting abilities, but obviously he can coach.

This time of year, I always wonder if any of our assistants will leave for a HC job and who will replace them. I have no idea about Blackwell's recruiting abilities, but obviously he can coach.

I've met Ryan more times than I can count and have spent a long time talking with him especially about basketball. Have zero doubt he could recruit and recruit at a high level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom