Lock the F-ing Doors and Beat the Hell Outta Them... | Syracusefan.com

Lock the F-ing Doors and Beat the Hell Outta Them...

I'm pretty sure that's a fire hazard, but it won't matter much when tigers are ripping you apart on Syracuse's first shot at national TV.

I'm pretty sure that's a fire hazard, but it won't matter much when tigers are ripping you apart on Syracuse's first shot at national TV.
You realize we've already been on national TV this season, right? With wider coverage than tomorrow's game?

You realize we've already been on national TV this season, right? With wider coverage than tomorrow's game?
Oh yea that's right, the game where you actually had a chance to win. These things I'm writing might make me look like a douche, but cmon! It's gameday eve! How can you not like back and forth trash talk? I love this!

Oh yea that's right, the game where you actually had a chance to win. These things I'm writing might make me look like a douche, but cmon! It's gameday eve! How can you not like back and forth trash talk? I love this!
I don't mind back and forth trash talk, but man, that was a pretty poor reference all things considered. For your sake you'd better hope your guys perform better tomorrow than you're doing right now my man.

I don't mind back and forth trash talk, but man, that was a pretty poor reference all things considered. For your sake you'd better hope your guys perform better tomorrow than you're doing right now my man.
I know I am getting under you guy's skin, I can sense it

We can take it. 'Twas a different QB. We'll find out tomorrow. May the Express have mercy on your soul. I cannot wait for kickoff! Are you making the trip?

Well, enjoy the game on TV, and listen for the train horn. You won't miss it, you'll be hearing it all day.

Don't think it should be audible in the Dome much less on TV.

I know I am getting under you guy's skin, I can sense it

No worries.. Cuse fans just really really want to win this game. There is a ton of emotion going into this game for many reasons but here are a just a few:
1) 1st game as an ACC member against an ACC opponent
2) Home game against #3 in the country
3) Should have been in the ACC but was "shunned" not too long ago by Virginia politics ( fans haven't for gotten that and I can't wait to beat up on some Virginia teams esp. ) We are happy to be in the ACC don't get the wrong impression here but it should have been a few years earlier. The last go around wasn't good but 'Cuse took the high road with class like we should have and do.
4) Beating a highly ranked team reminds us of former games that kicked Cuse into high gear and national prominence.. aka Nebraska, Flordia, etc. Especially after the GRob years which everyone at Cuse wants to forget somehow.
5) Being a big underdog against a semi-cocky team (no offense I hope as some swagger is good) that no one gives us a chance to win.. puts a chip on our shoulders
6) We want to see how good Hunt really is. I think he can be very special even if we lose this game. A win would be monster huge for the next 3 years.
7) A win would set the tone for getting to a bowl game and earn some respect again
8) We've beaten highly ranked teams lately that have talked "stuff" with the defense lead by our head coach in the past. aka Louisville and West Virginia. We weren't suppose to win those either. See chip on shoulder again
9) We are not just a basketball school. Schools can be good to great in both and other sports too.

I could keep going but you get the drift. People here just want to win.. no moral victories.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom