LOL Andy Katz | Syracusefan.com

LOL Andy Katz

the best was bilas having to interview jb after the gtown game. Katz must feel like such a tool

Love it. Well done Andy. You might seek some medical attention for that gunshot wound in your foot.

the best was bilas having to interview jb after the gtown game. Katz must feel like such a tool

I was thinking the exact same thing at the time. Hilarious.

44cuse

It was pretty stupid of ESPN... they had a sideline reporter who couldn't sideline report on one of the teams in the finals... and in every game we played prior...

I know it was their worse case scenario, but c'mon, they couldn't send someone else?

They obviously are loyal to Katz and probably think JB's is an arse, but your going to let your programming content suffer on principle?

Katz probably thinks that JB is a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Katz, ESPN, and the rest of the nation think Boeheim is being a baby...

He did the same thing last year... But at that point we didnt know there was a specific reason for it. IIRC, they kept postponing his segment until the end when they realized he wasn't coming on. We just thought it was odd, but no big deal.

He did the same thing last year... But at that point we didnt know there was a specific reason for it. IIRC, they kept postponing his segment until the end when they realized he wasn't coming on. We just thought it was odd, but no big deal.
If the reason JB is upset is true I totally understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB isn't being a baby.

I read online a few days ago that JB's estimated net worth is 10 Million dollars. I think JB figures he's pretty secure financially and just about everywhere else in his life and he doesn't have to take any crap from anyone.

I feel pretty much the same way...minus the 10 Mil.

When he called him an idiot, and no one knew why, I remember getting through about 50 yahoo comments before I could find one that was negative about JB.

Then we found out why, and realized why JB had a good reason for it.

Katz tweeted that he got 66 of 68 coaches, but that Colorado State and UNC were the ones they couldn't get. Everyone asked him how he got JB, I don't imagine he'll respond.

If Katz disappeared from ESPN, would anybody notice? Speaking of disappeared...has anyone seen Mark Schwarz lately?

I believe I saw him doing sideline for a game this weekend, or late last week

When he called him an idiot, and no one knew why, I remember getting through about 50 yahoo comments before I could find one that was negative about JB.

Then we found out why, and realized why JB had a good reason for it.

Katz tweeted that he got 66 of 68 coaches, but that Colorado State and UNC were the ones they couldn't get. Everyone asked him how he got JB, I don't imagine he'll respond.

i heard a bunch of reasons why... which 1 was it?

btw... i dont think of boeheim as a baby. Just passing on how i would think of Coach K if he did the same thing, no matter the reason. It's all part of being a fan.

I believe I saw him doing sideline for a game this weekend, or late last week
Yup... I believe it may have been at a B1G game. Katz & Schwarz should not be sent to a Syracuse game.
TWWL has other, better, options.

If Katz disappeared from ESPN, would anybody notice? Speaking of disappeared...has anyone seen Mark Schwarz lately?
Funny you say that because I had just saw him this morning on sportscenter in Boston previewing the Heat/Celtics game for tonight and I was like holy there's Schwarz LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom