LOL Brent Musburger | Syracusefan.com

LOL Brent Musburger

I saw Musburger walking into Staples for the Western Conf. Finals in '01. It was 85 degrees out and he was dressed like Inspector Gadget. He also had enough rouge and lipstick on to be in a Broadway show. Or a coffin. Good to see the old boy still has some fire.

I saw Musburger walking into Staples for the Western Conf. Finals in '01. It was 85 degrees out and he was dressed like Inspector Gadget. He also had enough rouge and lipstick on to be in a Broadway show. Or a coffin. Good to see the old boy still has some fire.

Hey. Where are the game summaries????

Must-see TV...like Tomcat's "My Take" or SWC's Coach's show summaries...

hu_060619smithvlog1v.jpg

The respect I had gained for Brent with the Katherine Webb remarks were lost last night

katherine_webb.jpg

Now that's smokin!

Perhaps the 73 year old Musberger has been o-d-ing on those tiny blue pills.

More likely he's been taking some sort of testosterone supplement.

He may have been referring to her interviewing abilities instead of her appearance.

hu_060619smithvlog1v.jpg

The respect I had gained for Brent with the Katherine Webb remarks were lost last night

katherine_webb.jpg

Now that's smokin!

Perhaps the 73 year old Musberger has been o-d-ing on those tiny blue pills.

Thats not Holly Rowe, thats Shelly Smith. Although she is better looking than Holly Rowe.

Thats not Holly Rowe, thats Shelly Smith. Although she is better looking than Holly Rowe.
holly-rowe.jpg

Boy do you know your ESPN women, they could be sisters from different mothers

I heard that last night and did a double take.

God bless these old guys - Brent, Vitale, Raf, etc...they show up at these games loving life and taking it all in and enjoying themselves.

Holly, Shelly... Potato, Potatoe

Maybe by "smokin" he meant she bummed a Winston off Jake C at the half.

The older u get, the better looking they become. Just like after 2 am. Make that midnight.

Actually the older u get, the better lookin they become earlier.

Don't forget he had a huge part in Jenn Sterger's popularity too. The ABC cameras caught her in the stands, and Brent said something like "... and 15,000 young men just decided to apply to Florida State." It's on youtube somewhere.

Kev

Because Brent is the man. He doesn't care what ESPN producers have to say.​
He intentionally through that one out there last night.​

Guys, you need to quit picking on old guys. The Villages in Fl. which is a 55 and over community has the highest rate of STD's in Fl. Old single guys still hang around bars there trying to pick up women. Just cause you are old doesn't mean you quit trying. Just takes a little more effort and sometimes medical assistance. I will say that Brent's eyesight must be failing him if he thought that woman was smoking. One more thing us older guys prefer women with a little more meat on their bones, and can't understand the attraction for those size 2's. Still raining in Va. and can't get out to play golf so I guess I will continue to read this board.

So, when is ESPN going to issue an apology or do that do that just for hot girls?

Guys, you need to quit picking on old guys. The Villages in Fl. which is a 55 and over community has the highest rate of STD's in Fl. Old single guys still hang around bars there trying to pick up women. Just cause you are old doesn't mean you quit trying. Just takes a little more effort and sometimes medical assistance. I will say that Brent's eyesight must be failing him if he thought that woman was smoking. One more thing us older guys prefer women with a little more meat on their bones, and can't understand the attraction for those size 2's. Still raining in Va. and can't get out to play golf so I guess I will continue to read this board.

So how do we know that victor and igor aren't two psychological manifestations of the same person? Both in Florida... both old... relatively cantankerous... vociferously opinionated. One seems to have a hard on for JAB, the other a hard on for portly barflies.

Someone get Lord Varys on the case; he probably needs something to do in the down time before season 3.

"Brent, you should care what ESPN producers have to say." -Ron Franklin

Franklin couldn't hold Brent's jock strap. And both times he wasn't being degrading at all. Just complimentary.