LOL College Game Day! | Syracusefan.com

LOL College Game Day!

Flacusian

All Conference
They guy who is constantly getting in the camera shot who looks like Robert DiNero with black sunglasses. OMG the a$$hats are out in full force in DC. The gameday crowd is completely anemic,

Syracuse having a shootaround? That's odd. Guess it's not a shootaround when it's this close to game time.

Students have been on Spring break for the last 8 days.

I can't believe people are going to miss all this. Seriously, Georgetown is about 10 years away from turning into Colgate. They only sell out for us. I imagine Colgate would sell out if we ever played them in Hamilton. I get that this was a special rivalry, but this is the best that pathetic fan base could muster up for freaking game day?

I feel the same way about UConn. They couldn't sell out the Civic Center for our game this year. Honestly don't care if we play either team again after today.

They guy who is constantly getting in the camera shot who looks like Robert DiNero with black sunglasses. OMG the a$$hats are out in full force in DC. The gameday crowd is completely anemic,
That guy caught my eye right away. Toolbag.

PS. Jalen said he would have gone to 'Cuse if it wasn't for the Fab 5 thing.

There's, what, 100 people there? That fanbase is the worst. I'm sure they turned SU fans away from getting in for Gameday, too, because they are petulant little whiners at GT.

When I saw the GTown Tools behind the ESPN guys...It looks like the GTown Staff went to asked the most popular Frat and Sorority to fill the awesome 30 seats. Those kids are not representative of the typical Hoya student...well other than they scream arrogant punks and princesses

Jalen Rose is awesome. He would have looked great in the zone!

When I saw the GTown Tools behind the guys...It looks like the GTown Staff went to asked the most popular Frat and Sorority to fill the awesome 30 seats. Those kids are not representative of the typical Hoya student.
The guy with the sunglasses had to be in his 40's...

I can remember reading a news paper story just before he committed to Michigan. The headline said" Color this Rose Orange"then bam!!!!

Was that the dousche to the left leading them in cheer?
Yes, he was right behind Rece Davis' shoulder with sunglasses and a gold chain. I don't see him anymore though.

Jalen would have gone to SU if it wasn't for the probation thing.

I can't believe people are going to miss all this. Seriously, Georgetown is about 10 years away from turning into Colgate. They only sell out for us. I imagine Colgate would sell out if we ever played them in Hamilton. I get that this was a special rivalry, but this is the best that pathetic fan base could muster up for freaking game day?

I feel the same way about UConn. They couldn't sell out the Civic Center for our game this year. Honestly don't care if we play either team again after today.

Meh, I'll take a good on-the-court rivalry vs. facing mediocre teams with good fans.

Someone needs to tell the Hoyas where the real Ottoman Empire is

Great line from Bilas--"I just walked by Michael Graham on press row and he took a swing at me."

Gameday is counting down the top 10 BE moments ever...how the hell do they only rank the 6OT game as the 4th best moment, behind something like the UConn/Georgetown where Ray Allen hit the game winner in the lane? I have no problem with Nova/Georgetown or "Send it in, Jerome!" being listed as more memorable moments, but really? That Ray Allen shot was #2?

Gameday is counting down the top 10 BE moments ever...how the hell do they only rank the 6OT game as the 4th best moment, behind something like the UConn/Georgetown where Ray Allen hit the game winner in the lane? I have no problem with Nova/Georgetown or "Send it in, Jerome!" being listed as more memorable moments, but really? That Ray Allen shot was #2?
Just said the same thing. That 6 OT game should have been 2nd, with Jerome third and UConn win 4th. That made no sense.

Jared E. Smith@JaredSmithCNY
Of course the worst State Farm student shooter comes from Georgetown. Wow. Could given get a 2-handed set shot there.

I think you beat about 50 people to that same point. Who are they kidding?

As a side note, LMFAO at this bozo they dug up from the stands to take one-handed shots from half court (though he did get rim on two of them).

There was little interest in UConn this year because of the sanctions.

I hope we keep playing both of them, but that's unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you beat about 50 people to that same point. Who are they kidding?

As a side note, LMFAO at this bozo they dug up from the stands to take one-handed shots from half court (though he did get rim on two of them).
My favorite part was when Rece mentioned he was a Spanish major, and when the kid said "Gracias" Rece was legitimately impressed.

My next favorite part: the "fans" behind the Gameday crew are all decked out in...sweaters. With a guy rocking a Yankees cap, and another dude in a Pacers jersey.

What a rabid fanbase Georgetown has.

Poetry:

BE7c3LQCcAALH1K.jpg

Jared E. Smith@JaredSmithCNY
Of course the worst State Farm student shooter comes from Georgetown. Wow. Could given get a 2-handed set shot there.
I saw that. What was that kid doing?