LOL kansas is on the 1 line now | Syracusefan.com

LOL kansas is on the 1 line now

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
that tells you all you need to know about college hoops this season. that team is no better than a 3 or 4 seed. they recently lost 3 in a row including losing to tcu, and if not for a lucky banked in 3 pointer to force ot in their first game and blatant missed calls by the refs to force ot in their 2nd game would have got swept by iowa st.

indiana's offense scares me, assuming we're a 4/5 seed i dont wanna see indiana as a potential sweet 16 matchup. but otherwise is there any potential 1 seed you'd be scared of? miami? kansas? gonzaga? those teams will be crapping themselves seeing cuse in sweet 16. of course getting there aint gonna be easy. but ive never seen a college basketball season where the 1 seeds are as weak as they are this year. if there was ever a year a 16 seed pulls off the miracle this is it.

its really unbelievable how many teams have come and gone from the 1 seed line. The past 3 seasons (when we really have competed for that 1 seed) the seeds were pretty much decided right now and it was just a matter of finishing the regular season out. Indiana and Gonzaga right now are the only 2 that I would call locks. That could change with the conference tournaments.

Its going to be a freaking great month.

Can you imagine once the Big 12 breaks up, Kansas might have to go to a real basketball Conference. They might just cancel the program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom