LOL Lunardi at the Temple Nova game is | Syracusefan.com

LOL Lunardi at the Temple Nova game is

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
asked who is #1 seeds would be right now. He says well, going by the polls, Indy, Mich, Someone else, and you have to forget the polls and put Florida there. He actually namned the top 3 ranked teams and then said you have to forget the polls. I wonder if St joes was #4 if we would have skipped the 4th ranked team?

asked who is #1 seeds would be right now. He says well, going by the polls, Indy, Mich, Someone else, and you have to forget the polls and put Florida there. He actually namned the top 3 ranked teams and then said you have to forget the polls. I wonder if St joes was #4 if we would have skipped the 4th ranked team?

I still remember the year st joes was a #1 seed a few years ago and was in his glory.

Duke has the best resume so far and has been impressive to me and I don't even like them

Duke and Florida are the only teams that would have 1 seeds based on their resumes. Duke has beaten Kentucky, Minnesota, VCU, Louisville, Ohio State. Florida has BLASTED Wisconsin, Marquette, and Florida State. However, they were only beating Georgetown by 2 at halftime of that suspended game.

Indiana hasn't be overly impressive. They have 1 good win, Georgetown in overtime on a neutral floor where they shot about 20-25 more free throws than Georgetown.

Duke and IU.

IU?

I watched them play UGA and Gtown (and UNC) and outside of UNC (keep in mind UNC isnt good) havent looked that great.

If I am strictly going by teams that have really wowed me so far this year, Duke and Fla are the only 2 on my list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom