lol Maryland | Syracusefan.com

lol Maryland

Terrible in game coaching by Turgeron and just failure to execute even the most simple of basketball skills by the UMD guards. Can't expect to get more wins with 25 turnovers.
Lucky win.

Terrible in game coaching by Turgeron and just failure to execute even the most simple of basketball skills by the UMD guards. Can't expect to get more wins with 25 turnovers.
Lucky win.
He's a poor coach

Maryland is not good. I don't think that win is going to mean a whole lot in March.

Maryland is not good. I don't think that win is going to mean a whole lot in March.

Lets see how they do in the rest of the B1G season. I have seen them look good and look bad. They have some guys who can play. I can see them in the top third of the B1G.

I can see them in the top third of the B1G.
which is saying next to nothing, especially in this year's big10...

nah, look, any conference road win is tough - just that last night they choked miserably in the 2nd half - bit of a bipolar team

maybe, maybe not-
they did hammer a solid Butler team.
Their big issues are too much matador defense and a "coach" on the sideline

On the plus side - this won't be a "bad" win for us, since there's really no such thing.

And playing in the B1G, they will have an overinflated RPI and SOS, so we should get more credit for beating them then they are probably truly worth.

Let's just make sure we curb stomp the Huskies and Hoyas, and not trip up against the Bonnies, and we'll have done about as well as could be reasonably expected for this OOC part of the sked.

Lucky win.
And the guy on the other bench can coach. Remember what Underwood did at S F Austin in 2016. (They erased the F in Austin's name!!)

I remember people telling me 2 years ago when we lost to Wisconsin at home it was a bad loss and they ended up being a 6 seed and making the sweet 16. Not sure anyone should be making definitive statements about teams not being good on December 3rd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom