LOL NIT State | Syracusefan.com

LOL NIT State

Marsh01

Living Legend
Getting their kicked in at Cameron. Mark Gottfried should have stayed in broadcasting. He cant coach his way out of a paper bag.

Gottfried truly is one of the worst coaches in college.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Gottfried truly is one of the worst coaches in college.

Which begs the question: how the F did NIT State get those top recruits recently?

Which begs the question: how the F did NIT State get those top recruits recently?

Seriously, number 3 program in their metropolitan area...think about that.

A MESS I tell you! :) Team is loaded and they payed top dollar for them.

NIT State is going to be one of those schools we'll love to hate/make fun of. The new Rutgers.

Thankfully some good programs are joining this sh!tty league along with SU.

NIT State is going to be one of those schools we'll love to hate/make fun of. The new Rutgers.

Possibly but at least NCSt has accomplished things in both sports. Rutgirls has never accomplished anything.

Thankfully some good programs are joining this sh!tty league along with SU.

ESPN should've destroyed the ACC, the Big East was a better basketball and football conference.

ESPN should've destroyed the ACC, the Big East was a better basketball and football conference.

The Big East football schools should have told the Big East to piss off in 1998 and poached FSU, Clemson, GT, and L'ville and formed their own conference.

Yeah, they're 5-5 in the league, and Pomeroy says they're the 4th best team in the league. They have a lot of name talent, but they've probably been overrated all year.

cash.jpg

Getting their kicked in at Cameron. Mark Gottfried should have stayed in broadcasting. He cant coach his way out of a paper bag.

I always loved how the other announcers almost went out of their way to call him coach while he was at ESPN.

Almost seemed like they were mocking it.

They have 3 freshman MC D AAs. If any school knows how hard it is to play with freshman, it's us.

They were overrated b/c people saw the golden arches and assumed they'd step in and be great immediately.

They have 3 freshman MC D AAs. If any school knows how hard it is to play with freshman, it's us.

They were overrated b/c people saw the golden arches and assumed they'd step in and be great immediately.

also because they made a nice run last March after not being great during the season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom